• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
HOW DO I GET THIS NUNCHUCK OMFG!!!! im not a club member or what kind of points do I need? someone get this for me i'll give you 15 dollars for it PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASEEE!!!!
go to nintendo.com

look at the top and click club nintendo

make a a user name in club nintendo(its free)

register as many games/systems you have(reg numbers are in boxing of each game).

u earn a boat load of coins for doing this.

spend coins on the nunchucku.

ZING!

Xyro77

the only bad thing is. to get those coins u gotta fill out a 15 question survey. just fill in BS answers and it will take u 30 sec to finish.

Tesh

Smash Hero
wtf that first survey gave me 30 coins, can't i just order the damn thing with money wtf.

im gonna have to do this tomorrow i guess.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Honestly, that ambassador list is the best list of games Nintendo could have offered.

Xyro77

wtf that first survey gave me 30 coins, can't i just order the damn thing with money wtf.

im gonna have to do this tomorrow i guess.
why would you pay for something that could literally be free?

Honestly, that ambassador list is the best list of games Nintendo could have offered.
eh maybe for first party. if they COULD, throw in some golden sun or tactics ogre. its 3rd party so prob not.

z00ted

yeah, if Golden Sun was in there it would be perfect

but it's first party stuff.. so nah :c

Tesh

Smash Hero
mk only is ********

tesh this is for you

http://andriasang.com/comzck/club_nintendo_goods/

maybe rt too
why would you pay for something that could literally be free?

eh maybe for first party. if they COULD, throw in some golden sun or tactics ogre. its 3rd party so prob not.
time is money

my review of brawl gave me 50 coins. I don't have the packaging for all my old DS and Gamecube games so unless I get a bunch of points from the registration of my wii, I'm still screwed. I own like 7 wii games and I think i got 2 of them used at gamestop.

just checked madworld, no club nintendo thing in there :/

Xyro77

3rd party games usually dont have the registration numbers in them

register your DS or DSi or 3ds as well as your wii.

Tesh

Smash Hero
ah i see, i guessed as much after opening this lame spider man game and mercury meltdown, finding nothing. I think all i have is SMG 1 and 2, twilight princess and my wii

and pokemon black, but i dont think there was anything in there when i got it.

Xyro77

ah i see, i guessed as much after opening this lame spider man game and mercury meltdown, finding nothing. I think all i have is SMG 1 and 2, twilight princess and my wii

and pokemon black, but i dont think there was anything in there when i got it.
if u got pkmn black NEW than yes there was

Tesh

Smash Hero
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! site maintenance before I enter SMG2!!

I'm at 190 coins and I only have 2 things left to register.

i have pikmin, first time this game will be any use to me.

now that i think about it, I know my brother just got brawl and a wii so maybe if i get all of these codes i will have 400.

if games are worth 50 i better be getting at least 100 per wii.

I have illmatic's copy of pokemon black, i put meteos in its case but now i can't find it. DS game will probably only give me like 30.

Xyro77

I just saw the prologue to THE DARK KNIGHT RISES and Bane sounds badass. I cant wait for this movie!!!

z00ted

tesh, i can probably get you a **** load of codes for free tomorrow

Tesh

Smash Hero
all i need is that nunchuck (kind of sad the wire is white, but w/e), i don't see anything else i have any use for.

I actually found an overpriced twilight princess styled cover for the nunchuck, would have cost me like 12 dollars total after shipping i think. Xyro was just in time to save me it seems.

z00ted