• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WOW another ****ty song by a ****ty band no one has heard or or cares about. nice find
I know you're trolling me, but did you even listen to the song?

Like.. I can understand why you think it's bad after hearing the vocals, but that's just preference of tempo or style. All the way up to :36 is really solid, there's nothing to really criticize at all.

For those of you who do not know yet, I will not be moving to SA anymore. It turns out that even with all of the money that my dad's new boss offered us, we still will not have enough to make it through everything. I went ahead already and got some applications for some jobs over at the outlet mall next to my place, but Sync mentioned a full-time job that was coming up at his place of work real soon, so I went ahead and took that one instead. I will now be living with Sync/Gnes/Pj and working with them at our new jobs at the bookstore.
I assumed this was what was going on.
I don't know how to feel about this, honestly.

On one side it's like.. awesome! Trela gets to stay in Houston.. because honestly, I couldn't imagine you not being a part of our scene anymore. I couldn't imagine anyone really leaving, it wouldn't be the same. I love the Houston scene so much.

But then on the other hand, financial issues are never really fun to deal with.
Regardless, I'm positive your family chose the right decision and I wish you guys the best of luck.

I'm really glad you found a job and are working things out with Sync.

Wait. Sync, Gnes, PJ, and Trela live the same place?
yea

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
So I possibly might head to HOBO 34. I'm thinking of doing one MM to end the year. WHERE YOU AT PWII or ILLMATIC

sheikamaru

jive
pwii forever banned :(

ill that sounds really groovy :) im still holding you to letting me have ur skyward sword when ur done w/ it :D

trela thats bittersweet news :D focus on the sweetness of it like staying w/ the houston crew and not having to deal w/ sa and w/e

hobo 6 days!

dip

z00ted

OH, I AM

studying for finals just sucks all the emotions out of me

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nintendo games release dates:

Also, Gamestop will exclusively sell the Circle Pad Pro. It's going to be the year of Gamestop at this rate...

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
3ds is trash. Waste of Money. iPhone is where its at. SquareEnix ports of Chrono Trigger, FF I, II, III for 10 bucks!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
dude, if retro has ANY part in the making of a Zelda game.....HOLY F IT WILL BE AWESOME

Xyro77

no, it will be ****ing ****

retro sucks
they took metroid and made it gold (Prime 1,2,3)
they took dk and made it gold (argue your fanboy/biased *** off, the masses/non biased people enjoyed it)
they took mario kart and made it gold (Kart 7)

they will do the same with zelda

z00ted

and they made other m

hmmm

im fine with retro making family games (Mario Kart, Party, etc etc.)
but let nintendo strictly stick with it's platformers, they haven't ****ed up yet

metroids were just an exception

Xyro77

and they made other m

hmmm

im fine with retro making family games (Mario Kart, Party, etc etc.)
but let nintendo strictly stick with it's platformers, they haven't ****ed up yet

metroids were just an exception
Retro did not make Other M. Team Ninja did. TN makes the Dead or Alive fighting game series/beach volleyball series

And since Retro makes good games BETTER(metroid) or REVIVES games that turned ****ty(DK/Mario Kart) i am super glad they are possible devs for a Zelda game.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Illmatic, you have to do better research.

The only games Retro Studios developed were the Prime series and DKCR. They had a small hand in MK7 with retro courses and a few other things. They have proven themselves to be good developers even though Nintendo has been keeping them on a short leash. Seeing them take on a Zelda game would be very interesting.

But they are supposedly already working on "a project everyone wants us to do" for the Wii U. Whether or not this is coincidence remains to be seen...

z00ted

Oh, lmao.

Then I'm all for it.
I thought they f'd up DKC and Other: M.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
In terms of gameplay I actually LIKE Other M.

*runs away*
You have bad taste in video games, you should feel bad, I hate you, etc. etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom