• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The ideology behind racism is stupid, and I want to punch the group of people responsible for it. So much time, money, and lives wasted because of it.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yay, did a bunch of cleaning and I found all my ps2, xbox and gamecube games.

Time to consider playing some Melee.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't have a cube...

As far as awesome multiplayer stuff I have...

Mario Party 7, Sonic Adventure 2 battle (this game's music makes me wanna die), Sonic Gems collection(sonic the fighters) , Sonic Heroes (broken battle mode), a couple of pokemon games I hate and Timesplitter 2 (best FPS on gamecube).

I guess I could bring other games to HOBO, but I'm so out of practice I'll probably want to focus on Brawl.

Tesh

Smash Hero
w/e, my point still stands.

And last time we WERE out before sunset.

Also my gamecube controller is broken, figures.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Your point still stands?

It's dark at 6pm.................aka before 9pm.

Suck it, tesh

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
PJ, I have your phone and will bring it over tonight.

Maharba, if you can, head over to Gnes/Sync's place tonight. Otherwise, there is a good chance you will have to wait until Friday.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
I don't care, you guys can have them. Next time Abe comes over or whatever I'll give em to him and he can give them to you. There's nothing wrong with them, except the missing pads.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet, I'll probably be there between 6-8, maybe earlier.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
WOW another ****ty song by a ****ty band no one has heard or or cares about. nice find

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
WOW another ****ty song by a ****ty band no one has heard or or cares about. nice find

Does anybody want to play MW3 with me on PS3 :)

Trela

Smash Lord
I completely forgot about making this post earlier, so I'll go ahead and make it now before I leave to Sync's place.

For those of you who do not know yet, I will not be moving to SA anymore. It turns out that even with all of the money that my dad's new boss offered us, we still will not have enough to make it through everything. I went ahead already and got some applications for some jobs over at the outlet mall next to my place, but Sync mentioned a full-time job that was coming up at his place of work real soon, so I went ahead and took that one instead. I will now be living with Sync/Gnes/Pj and working with them at our new jobs at the bookstore.

So, umm, yeah....

Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom