• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-, well you can always have it on another day...that's the advantage of online tourneys. :)

Who has a Christmas party 2 weeks before Christmas? Da fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-?
you said the wifi was bad there so im not gonna chance it.

as for the party, its a church Christmas party. so blargh yargh

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Leaf or Xyro, I can take Sync home if one of you guys give a him ride.

Don't forget to bring recharge cables! If you 3DS dies during a match, WELP.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Thanks everyone I get off work here at 1 so I'll be at my apartment at like 1:10 then I can leave from there... I need to be there at 2 to clock in.

:phone:
sweet. ill be there by 1:15. PLEASE answer your phone so i can get into the apartments

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
MKW had 11 entrants. DD had 7. MK7 didn't happen because everyone bailed/didn't show up, ya WIMPS.

Oh well, after finals then...or Hobo.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sears has Ratchet and Clank for 2.97. Best Buy will give me 5 dollars for it. Is this illegal?

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
no, its called flipping. I just posted about that earlier, if they catch on to you doing it alot they will ban you from trading games in.

Tesh

Smash Hero
How would they catch me? Like they keep a record of each game I trade in or something?

I think gamestop gives you a better deal anyway right? I asked at Best Buy about SS and the guy told me only 20, Gamestop website says I'd get 30. This stupid CD has to be worth like 5 tho right?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you're that desperate for $2.03 (less tax), be a normal person and clip coupons from a Sunday newspaper.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
If they see you going in there a lot trading in multiple games or just frequent visits, use common sense dude. You can look online at bestbuy to see what they give for games and at cheapassgamer for gamestop prices. Gamestop is doing a promo for ss that's why

:phone:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Im probably going to get banned from trading in at best buy, I found out that blockbuster is having a 5 for $30 sale on their used games(ends today) and took major advantage of it. #iaintevenmad

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You could always do amazon. I think they pay for shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom