• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Hey, i don't know if anyone even remembers who i am its been so long, but I'll be at the next HOBO so if anyone wants to MM match me let me know. I'd like to get some games in against Roy_r and stiltz, i haven't played u guys since the McAllen tourney :bee:
dude kira wanna do doubles again?

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
OK. So.....for my reference, i have:

Hylian: $10 Best 3/5 i assume?
pianodude700: $2(lol) 3/5?
ozz3000: $1 3/5?
popertop: $5 3/5?

OK. I need to make at least 10 matches so i can remember this day as a bad *** day and not a waste of time. So i got 6 spots left. CMON *****ES, WHO ELSE WANTS TO WIN SOME EASY MONEY?! DONT MAKE ME DRIVE TO HOUSTON JUST TO STARE AT THE CEILIING!! ILL ****IN RAGE LIKE NO OTHER IF I DO!! :mad: :chuckle:

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
oh, guys.

I. NEED. HOUSING.
If not there's a good chance I won't be able to make the HOBO
I will pay for gas (back and forth to bus station and or tournament) and even a bit for housing if you really need it (poor college kid that really wants to go to hobo :( )
but seriously
needz the housing

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
im goin low, well, it depends if kira wants to team.....sorry allan give me a bit lol

Edit: perhaps run them simultaneously?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
There is not enough time for all 3. And PZ cant give me 2 days. low tier or teams.....VOTE.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Oh man, if we go Low Tier, there's gonna be some pretty beastly stuff...

Furbs - Yoshi
3000 - Sonic
Stiltz - Mario
Keith - Lucas
Santi - PkmnTrainer
Xyro - Samus

But the worst of it all....

RoyR - C. Falcon

Dear god....
*shivers, whimpering in the corner*

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
I vote low tier! My
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokemon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Cptn. Falcon
will dominate this tournament.

Seriously though, teams. If you don't vote for teams you're only proving you don't have enough friends to make a teams partner.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Bear I love you!!!!

Santi said he loves you. <3333
Lol. I aim to please. :)

Well, my teammate voted for low teir. *Glares at Popertop*

****. Hard decision. I vote for.....teams. However, I'll take you all out with my Falcon. That is right. Get on my level.

Stiltz, hat match. Lets do it. :)

Xyro77

NEW PLAN!

PLZ PM ME YOUR VOTE RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ON ONE OF THESE 3!!!!

Low tier
Teams
Low Tier Teams

Again, stop talking about it and just send me a PM right now.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

Is this what ur moms teaching you. Thats good parenting.

ahahaha

and jeremy, my address is 3930 inverness. come see me big guy. would be funny if you actually showed up. :laugh: maybe we can have a pot of tea and discuss why melee is superior over barwl.
Why not post your "entire" address instead of some fake numbers and a street? k? From this I can tell you obviuoslly are scared but you feel instead of backing down you must post something... so you post some fake numbers a nd a street... ever heard of a zip code? Yeh, kid. Its obvious you know I'll mess you and your residence up. So sit at home and shut up behind you computer.

Hey. I invited Onii-chan to my tourney so this better lead to hugs and my disgust of your affection at worst. I know you're implying that no fighting would happen, but still I want to emphasize the fact that I don't want to get kicked out of these apartments I just started moving into.
Honestly. For-real For-real. Listen closlly. If this little black ***** shows up to your tournement. I will walk up to you Oni-tran, and say "my *****, whats this sh__ you been talking on smashboards?" If he even looks like he's going to smile, I will then either break his jaw or shoot him. The end. Oni-Tran, dont show up. So if its gonna be a problem Aron, then pm me.

CY

Smash Ace

Is this what ur moms teaching you. Thats good parenting.

Why not post your "entire" address instead of some fake numbers and a street? k? From this I can tell you obviuoslly are scared but you feel instead of backing down you must post something... so you post some fake numbers a nd a street... ever heard of a zip code? Yeh, kid. Its obvious you know I'll mess you and your residence up. So sit at home and shut up behind you computer.
first thing's first, my mouth is not even touching the controller my young friend.

my real address is 3930 Inverness. zip code is 77707. yes, i'm scared of a harry potter stunt double.

Xyro77

Ozz, plz PM me your vote. teams/low tier/low tier teams

vote for what YOU want. not what everybody else wants.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
I vote low tier.

C'mon guys, make a happy day for Xyro!

And Keith, I'm pretty sure Axxo said he's housing with his Fest.
then i hope someone can pick me up from the bus station lol
actually i don't think that's too far from axxo's lolol

but if my mom decides to hold off moving 'til after the weekend i won't need housing at all..

Gea

Smash Master
I'm surprised you are for low tier, Ozz. Teams have much more application and variation. (You also have a better chance of doing well in teams).

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'm surprised you are for low tier, Ozz. Teams have much more application and variation. (You also have a better chance of doing well in teams).
I would love to have both, but we've had doubles for all our tournies. Why not try something new?

Gea

Smash Master
I'm actually maining marth now instead of snake how about you?
Peach for the win.

And Ozz -- because more people will play doubles (bigger pot) and its more varied. Low tier mainly appeals to the people who main low tiers... doubles for everyone.

Question for Allan's voting method though. Why don't you just decide AT the tournament so that ALL the people that actually go, you know, get a say? Not everyone that is showing is going to hover over the topic. Who knows, maybe low tier will still win out that way. Its not like you need to bring another game or setups for either... so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom