• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
yeah...finally i got a stead job...(lol no more stereotypes)
and i was off on friday and saturday so i was at axxos house playin a little brawl,melee,tekken 5,soul caliber 4, and bushido blade lol (sethlon brought that)

it was some awesome time except for the fact that those **** skeeters destroyed my skin...i counted like 10 bites on one arm...lol then i proceed to get owned in melee by dawn...yes dawn this is the time to start loling at how bad i have gotten in melee

lol at royr playin with axxos dog...that dog had mindgames...it went around the project screen where i couldn't see it and it came around the other side and attacked me

it would have been much better if more ppl showed up, soul caliber 4 was fun and had kick *** graphics...and i get to keep my fav three character from sc3: taki(lol royrs comments about her boobs where making me laugh),talim,nightmare

Sethlon was ****** with Ralphel...lol and yes you kinda look like him i suppose

lol see as how slitz and i forgot who else took axxos bed i had to sleep in a car...and when i woke up it was hot as hell in there and i was sweating horrible

this are the attended to axxos smashfest...

friday:
onii-chan(me =])
omni(or beboli)
axxo
kage
void
and kages friend or cousin

saturday: (more ppl showed)
sethlon
axxo
onii-chan
dawn
kage
void
ultimate razor
furbs
slitz
take
royr
hm, i think i forgot the other ppls names
sunday:
i will leave that up to axxo to say...i left early

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oooh, $1 random character MM. I'm tempted. :)

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
I'm not mad at all :). You're just ******** and you don't have any reading comprehension.

And I played you in melee, and beat you several times. I remember my exact thoughts: "Wow, I thought this guy was supposed to be good?" You played a basic jigglypuff. Looks like you continued the trend of playing the easiest character in brawl. Metaknight just also happens to be by far the best character in this game, as well as the easiest to play.

I don't know why you like giving away money, but let's up the MM to $50 since you think you're hot ****. And I will give you 5:1 odds that you cannot beat me with any other combination of characters then Metaknight in a set in a seperate MM if you want.

All you do is try to start **** with people. You have always trash talked, and you have never done ANYTHING notable in melee or brawl. Why don't you back up your talk?

Oh, and my arrogance doesn't even come close to matching yours.
Look, I'm not sure how Jigglypuff was the easiest character to play in Melee, but you haven't beaten me in Melee, and I didn't play a basic Jigglypuff. I don't start **** with people, I only argue with you and Jeremy, and in both cases you two started it. Jeremy just talks a lot, and you insulted my skill by calling me "average" when I strongly believe I'm not. I've done notable things in Melee and do well in Brawl tournaments imo.

I never went around proclaiming to be the Texas representative like you did for FAST. I never go around forums talking about how amazing I am, like I've seen you do in at least two different threads. How am I more arrogant?

I accept the $50 MM, best 3/5. I also accept the 5:1 odds MM: I'll lay down $10, you lay down $50; I can't use Metaknight, and you can't use Ice Climbers. Deal? Since I suck so much, this should be no problem for you, and I'll just be throwing away money, obv.

LeeHarris, perhaps you'd like to get in on the money match action as well?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Look, I'm not sure how Jigglypuff was the easiest character to play in Melee, but you haven't beaten me in Melee, and I didn't play a basic Jigglypuff. I don't start **** with people, I only argue with you and Jeremy, and in both cases you two started it. Jeremy just talks a lot, and you insulted my skill by calling me "average" when I strongly believe I'm not. I've done notable things in Melee and do well in Brawl tournaments imo.
Oh really? I played you at the D-Pad. And I did beat you. Sorry if you don't remember.

And why are you so defensive? I called you average because someone asked me how good you were. That's what I believe. You have never placed top 3 at a notable tournament. What else am I supposed to call you? I don't understand why being called average is insulting? Especially when it's just my opinion. You freaked out about it for no reason. Apparently, you hold grudges as well.

Also, in your opinion you have done notable things in melee and brawl.

In my opinion you have not.

What's the big deal? It's not like I'm going around telling everyone you suck. I have never said anything of the sort. You just overreact to my opinions. Try to care less about what people say online. Your reactions make things awkward in person.
I never went around proclaiming to be the Texas representative like you did for FAST. I never go around forums talking about how amazing I am, like I've seen you do in at least two different threads. How am I more arrogant?
This doesn't even make sense? You didn't even go to fast? I was the ONLY person from texas at Fast. It was literally IMPOSSIBLE for me NOT to be the rep from Texas. Because I was the only person there for brawl.

You aren't even bringing up anything relevant at all. Please point out these threads where I talk about how amazing I am? Usually, it's pretty obvious that I am joking. You are more arrogant because you actually TAKE OFFENSE to things people say online. That's sooo stupid. Let your tournament results prove them wrong, not your words. I still don't understand how you could get mad at someone calling you average. People say I suck all the time. I don't care. It doesn't matter what people say online, and you should stop overreacting.

I accept the $50 MM, best 3/5. I also accept the 5:1 odds MM: I'll lay down $10, you lay down $50; I can't use Metaknight, and you can't use Ice Climbers. Deal? Since I suck so much, this should be no problem for you, and I'll just be throwing away money, obv.
Deal. And I don't think you suck btw. There is such a thing as playful trashtalk. Online. But you don't seem to get that.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well in the spirit of mm's, Furbs...texas ain't big enough for two yoshis. I challenge you sir to a mm!
Yoshi dittos FTW :). Can't wait to watch those.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, Yoshi dittos. Battle for the best of the Yoshis. Whoever wins....well, does it really matter? <_<

Just kidding, but they do fall under the boring category.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I said Yoshi dittos not Yoshi as a character. <_<

But most dittos in Brawl are boring.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185545

^*** I will be at this tourney ***^

i sure do love jeremy feifer...

proud of his melee skrillz

yet prolly still sucks

i try to like jeremy but..sometimes he just says such dumb things

although most other people round here suck at being cool too
So money match melee? My anything your everything? 10$

i suree hop ur as good as the **** u talk...at least hylian places high in most if not all tournies. saying he sucks n hiding behind a comp screen is so ***gity...i dont intend to ring up drama, but STFU n wait till the 6th.
I am in melee, would you like to test my skills for some money?... $5 ? Also, who are you?

i highly highly doubt you could kick my ***, sir.

trailor trash wanna be eminem? not quite. i'm one of the whitest kids around. half of the stuff i say on this forum is just for fun.

i didn't know anime nerds liked to fight people?
Go to tournement, Ill beat you down. I know what you look like, infact emenem since your so "gangsta" post ur address and we can settle this at your house. ^_^'
i highly highly doubt you could kick my ***, sir.

trailor trash wanna be eminem? not quite. i'm one of the whitest kids around. half of the stuff i say on this forum is just for fun.

i didn't know anime nerds liked to fight people?
Go to tournement, Ill beat you down. I know what you look like, infact emenem since your so "gangsta" post ur address and we can settle this at your house. ^_^'

Jeremy Feifer, dude, you look like ****ing Al Green in real life. Or Tom Green, neither of the two in a good way. You should go re-evaluate your situation before you start pointing fingers at people, saying you can kick their ***, you arrogant little *******. You look like ****ing Harry Potter or something. I'd like to see you show up at one tournament, honestly.

Discuss?
You look like you have aids. Also I will be at the tourney ^^^ above. Be there so you can suck my dry.

I only argue with you and Jeremy, and in both cases you two started it. Jeremy just talks a lot
True.

Anyone who would like to get an auto-graph or have a good o'le fashion fight, I'll be at the tourney above.

Also, Tyle and Oni-chrun, if you ever show up to anything Im at, I want you to walk up to me and let me know who you are, and see what happens.

Pipes

Smash Rookie

HOUSTON'S TOURNAMENT/STD/FEST SCHEDULE !!!

Welcome to the HOUSTON THREAD! This city holds more tournaments than any other city in texas. We have the best players and the largest amount of players in this entire state!!! Plz keep this page in your favorites. There are always tournaments going down is this wonder full city so plz check back often.

TEAM HOUSTON has been assembled. The team is created to represent our city and state when a MAJOR brawl tournament appears some where in the USA or world. The team consists of 2 parts. Team "A" and team "B".

Team "A"= Sethlon(falco), RoyR(marth), T-rex(snake), Mr.3000(sonic), Stiltz(metaknight)

The second team(team B) will only be used IF members of team "A" cant not attend the event.

Team "B"= Xyro(samus), Kalo(marth), Rocket Trainer(lucario)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOUSTON's OFFICIAL BRAWL ORDEAL 10

YEAHAAAAH! After a long break, Planet Zero is holding a 4th ssbb tournament this September! Please show your support for Braw and Planet Zero by attending this HUGE event. Please bring a FULL SET-UP(wii+tv+ssbb). This will eliminate the entry fee.

Venue name: Planet Zero (phone number=281-531-zero)

Date: September 6th 2008. This is a saturday.

Time: BE THERE BY 12 NOON.

Fees: 5$ entry fee ,10$ 1vs1,10$ per team. Payment IS FINAL!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOUSTON's OFFICIAL BRAWL ORDEAL 11

Its that time again! PLAY N TRADE wants to hold another tournament (4th one) this October. Dont be dumb, go to this and have fun. Plz bring a FULL SET-UP(wii/ssbb/tv) so we can run this smoothly and eliminate your entry fee.

Venue name: Play N' Trade (phone number=281-379-4263)

Date: October 18th, 2008. This is a saturday.

Time: BE THERE BY 11AM. We can only fit 45 people in here, so be on time.

Fees: 5$ entry fee ,10$ 1vs1,10$ per team. Payment IS FINAL!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOBO weeklies!!!!!

Now that school has started and HOBO Tournaments will only happen once per month. DeAngelo will be holding weekly brawl fests at Play N Trade. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS PLAY N TRADE is not THE PLACE WHERE I HOLD MY hobo's, IT IS A DIFFERENT ONE. Also, these weeklies will stop on the day of my HOBO tournaments such as Planet-Zero. PLZ REMEMBER THIS. For more Info, Check out the information below.

Venue name: Play N' Trade (PN# 281-933-4263)

Date: 8/16/08 and Every Saturday after that.

Time: BE THERE BY 11AM. We can only fit 45-60 people in here, so be on time.

Fees: 5$ Entry Fee.

NOTE: if you need any more info about the weeklies, plz go to De Angelos website(listed below in our sponsor section)

BeBoBli's Uncreatively Named Melee Tournament

For you foolish souls who still want to cling to your sinking ship that is melee..........

Date: Sept. 13th (might be a monthlie if turnout is high)

Place: Near one of the corners of 1960 and I45. More details soon!

More info: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185545

RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Random/neutral: Smashville, Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi Story, PKMN Stadium 1

Counter-pick: Port Town, Luigi Mansion, Frigate Orpheon, Battleship Halberd, Rainbow Cruise, Brinstar, Delfino, Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege, Pirate Ship, Pictochat, Jungle japes, Corneria, Nofair, Yoshi island(pipes), Green Greens, Onett, Pokemon Stadium 2

Banned: Distant Planet, Mario Circuit, Sky World, 75m, Big Blue, Bridge of Eldin, Flat Zone 2, Hanenbow, Hyrule Temple, Mario Bros, Mushroomy Kingdom I, Mushroomy Kingdom II, New Pork City, Rumble Falls, Shadow Moses, Spear Pillar, The Summit, Wario Ware, Green Hill Zone

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match

The PAYOUT for 1vs1 and 2vs2!!!
1st=70% or PRIZES
2nd=20% or PRIZES
3rd=10% or PRIZES

General rules:

3 Stock

8 minute timer

Items are set to "off" and "none"

All sets with the possible exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above is recommended for any "finals" matches)

In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors

No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.

If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

::Banned Techs::

IC's infinite chain grab. You must release(throw/smash/release to re-grab) after 5 consecutive grabs(nana grab counts towards the five).

DeDeDe's Infinite grab. You must release(throw/smash/release to re-grab) after 5 consecutive grabs(only on the 5 characters this works on).

MetaKnights cape glitch.

Infinite release grabs(marth, wario.....ect). limit of 5 is used here too.

Infinite wall grabs. The limit of 5 is used here too.

Locks. laser lock/jab lock/ice block lock

Bowser/Ganon suicide attacks. If these moves are used to end a match and a sudden death is then started. Bowser/ Ganon will be declared the winners.

Stalling is banned*

*Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling.

HOUSTON PLAYER INFORMATION CENTER!!!!!!

Yes this is a area where you can find contact info about Houston smashers. This will help our community grow and get better in the long run. Please post your Name or tag, and cell number so i can update the list as much as possible.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/Xyro_/

^ Above, i have created a photo album containing Houston smashers. This will help people realize "who is who" in tournies. I ask all Houston smash players to PM me your pic and it will be uploaded to the Album.

http://xat.com/chat/room/37031718/

^ Above, is the Houston Smash chat room. Please go here if you feel the need to spam or have a LONG convo with some one. I will be here almost all the time. Please use your REAL TAG.

Xyro77=(409)-692-0697
CesarWTF=(281)-844-8573
SideEffect=(832)-887-5452
Nova=(646) 290-4149
Kage=(281)-948-0919
Kamakazi Kevin=(832)-567-2259
Dawn=(832)-964-3753
JakeXIII=(713)-498-0625
Bear=(832)-768-6776
ClulessBTD=(832)262-8416
Colombian Falcon=(832)-971-4730
MoufFromDaSouf=(682) 556- 1241
NiceGuy=(713) 894-3220
Inkface50=(832)495-7767
HeyTallMan=(281) 857-9075
Neon=(713)-447-1781
Apoclypse=(832)-866-8289
RocketTrainer=(713)-534-3853
PoperTop=(832)-338-1915
Wolf=(361)-701-8325
Mech=(713)-858-8860
LabRat=(832)-788-2572
Axxo=(832)-659-9561
Aion= (713)-875-4710
Kown= (713)-503-4249

WE ARE SPONSORED!!!!!!!

Airbrush/Clothing Sponsorship/Brawl website

Bio: AirbrushKing.net is your #1 Airbrush Online Shop in the world offering some of the best "Airbrush Like You Never Seen Before". Airbrush shirts,backpacks,shoes,jackets and more! Also, SmashBrosTournaments.com is your #1 Smash Bros Tournament finder/community in the world. Check out the contact information below to see what we are all about!

Contact Information:

Official Website: www.smashbrostournaments.com

Official Website: www.AirbrushKing.net (june 22)

Email: Airbrushking@abdk.net

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/airbrushking

Xyro edit: Seriously, DeAngelo does phenomenal work and is very skilled at what he does. Dugfin got a shirt and I have a navy blue shirt that has the Samus icon on the front and the brawl signature(the word "brawl" from the actual game case) on the back. Wether you want a shirt or backpack or shoes or jacket to be Airbrushed, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you buy one of these. He can do basicly anything you want done to your shirt, wether its brawl or Final fantasy or halo or whatever. I will be wearing mine to every tournament so that you can see what he can do. Also, DeAngelo is donating prizes at ALL up coming tournaments so please support him.

TOURNAMEN RESULTS

All Houston results will be put here for a historical reference!!!!!

HOBO 1 (Play N Trade)
(4/5/08)

1: T-Rex (snake/wario)
2: Mr.3000 (sonic/dedede)
3: DrMarioKart (metanight)
4: Sethlon (falco/ike)
5: Hylian (samus/g&w)
5: Dr Drew (lucas)
7: Kira (metanight/wolf)
7: Gea (peach/pikachu)
9: G@be (kirby/pkmn trainer)
9: Cesar (wind waker link)
9: Apoc (metanight)
9: Xyro (samus)
13: Furbs (yoshi......lol)
13: JF (marth)
13: PimpSlap(olimar)
13: Fliphop (diddy)
17: Aiom (wolf)
17: Axxo (rob)
17: Rocket Trainer (lucario)
17: Final (falco)
21-41: pool players

HOBO 2 (U of H Trash day)
4/12/08

1.T-Rex (snake)
2.Jara64 (metaknight/IC)
3.Roy_R (marth)
4.Sethlon(falco)
5.Stiltzkin(olimar)
5.Felix (metaknight)
7.Pozer Wolf (snake)
7.Hylian (g&w/IC)
9.DrMarioKart (metaknight)
9.KSK
9.Julius
9. Mr.3000 (sonic)
13.PimpSlap (olimar)
13.Manic
13.Abren
13.Axxo(rob)
17.FlipHop(diddy)
17.Cool Fool
17.LoneWolf (wolf)
17.Furbs (yoshi.....ROFL)
17.Salocine (fox)
17.Kage (toon link)
17.Rocket Trainer (lucario)
17.Kitzuzia
25.Chozo (samus)
25.Slippy
25.Falcon5547 (falcon)
25.Kirby Kommander (kirby)
25.Nana
25.Legendary pimp
25.Itach
25.Ding Ding
33.Void (peach)
33.Nyqil
33.Feng
33.Jebus
33.MoFro
33.Vlad
33.Wsilva
33.Azn Soal
33.Gnes (ness)
33.Gen
33.Wilzy Boy
33.Celia
33.Staj
33.Travis
33.Jio
49.Alex
49.EP
49.Big Nasty
49.Enrix
49.BadNewsBear
49.Wolverine
49.JFunk
49.Ronald
49.Aion(wolf)
49.Wendy
49.ChickenWing
49.Zee
49.ABDK (metaknight)
49.Chop
49.Who (doesnt matter.....hes dead last)

HOBO 3 (U of H Brawl Bash)
4/26/08

1: Sethlon (F-ing Falco)
2: Stiltz (olimar/metaknight)
3: Mr.3000 (sonic/dedede)
4: FlipHop (diddy)
5: CesarWTF (rob)
5: T-Rex (snake)
7: Lonewolf (wolf)
7: Salocin (fox)
9: Kalo (wolf)
9: Kage (toon link)
9: Bobby (wario)
9: Gar (marth)
13: Hitme
13: Shiken
13: Axxo (rob)
13: Dawn (lucario)
17: Pipes (mario)
17: Pimp Jim
17: Max
17: CoolFool
17: Xyro (samus)
17: Tyle (falco)
17: Suavion
17: Pope (pikachu)
25: T-Matt
25: Tek
25: Neon
25: Samus ( samus)
25: Zelda (zelda)
25: Xzalla (ness)
25: Golf (peach)
25: Face
33: Swat (wolf)
33: Gopper
33: Indiraf
33: Laski
33: Amol
33: PalidinChz
33: Rain (metaknight)
33: OniiChan (metaknight/ZS)
33: Wolf (wolf)
33: PimpSlap (olimar)
33: DingDing

HOBO 4 (Planet Zero brawl)
5/3/08

1: Hylian (G&W/IC)
2: Sethlon (Falco)
3: Stiltz (Metaknight)
4: Kira (snake)
5: Dr.MarioKart (metaknight)
5: Fliphop (diddy/DK)
7: CesarWTF (rob)
7: Mr. 3000 (sonic/dedede)
9: Axxo (rob)
9: JoJo
9: RoyR (marth)
9: T-Rex (snake)
13: PozerWolf (snake)
13: Blue J
13: Star Dog
13: Xyro77 (SAMUS!!!!!!!)
17: EmperCesar (Y Link)
17: Kalo (wolf/Metaknight)
17: Kage (Y link)
17: Moogz
17: LegendaryPimp
17: PKMN (pkmn trainer/olimar)
17: RocketTrainer (lucario)
17: Pimpslap (snake)
25: Gar (marth)
25: Kitsuziza
25: Kitty (wolf)
25: SG
25: C12 (rob)
25: Lucci
25: Creasy (ike)
25: G@be (G&W)
33: Rayzorium (falcon)
33: Gil (metaknight/snake)
33: Erfonisowned
33: Onnii (ZS/metaknight)
33: Onin (zelda)
33: DingDing (link)
33: Chuck
33: Okami (ZS/ink)
33: JesusFreak (marth)
33: Weegi (wario)
33: Nore (peach)
33: ABDK
33: Furbs (yoshi.....LMAO)
33: Mofro
33: KRD (IC)
33: Aion (ness)
49: Joe
49: Noodlehead
49: Ice
49: Avren
49: DoubleD (bra?)
49: Rich
49: Jaggd (MetaKnight)
49: FooZero (Snake/Falco)
49: Jerk
49: Yokunai
49: Benz
49: Suavion
49: BenQ
49: Golf (peach)
49: Angel
49: Itachi (lucario)
65: ROFL (marth)
65: Creshin
65: Tyle (falco)
65: L Tizzle
65: DarkSmurphs
65: Tallman
65: Jimboooo (falcon/Metakight)
65: Triforce
65: Do
65: Massa
65: Khaoz (falco)
65: ResumeDPosition (pikachu?)
65: Dmin
65: Delphiniun
65: Vin
65: PH3
65: Dreoh

Hobo 5 (Planet Zero brawl)
6/7/08

1: Sethlon (Falco)
2: Stiltkskin (Metaknight/Olimar)
3: Roy R (marth)
4: Hylian (Mr.GW/IC)
5: Poser Wolf (snake)
5: Mr. 3000(sonic)
7: Sand Trap (metaknight/lucario)
7: T-Rex (snake)
9: MyTyme (metaknight
9: Baka
9: Ceser WTF (rob)
9: Kalo (wolf)
13: Xyro77 (the best Samus in texas)
13: Ness (ness?)
13: Blue Jay
13: Lee Harris (rob)
17: Guy
17: Fooxero (snake/falco)
17: Andre
17: Gabe (Mr.GW)
17: Ultamate Razor (snake/ZS)
17: Kown (pit)
17: Tuxedo Maniac
17: FlipHop (diddy/dk)
25: Bad News Bear
25: Take (marth)
25: Alex
25: Joe
25: Boxer (samus)
25: C.Y.
25: Dr. Mario Kart (metaknight)
25: Tony Chan
33: Legendary Pimp
33: James (luigi)
33: F Dot
33: Cold 0
33: Chris
33: Kage(toon Link/Snake)
33: JoJo
33: Yugi Sauce
33: George Washington Carver
33: ABDK (metaknight)
33: Sin
33: Rocket Trainer (lucario)
33: Jeff (ZS)
33: Loowey
33: Esca (metaknight)
33: RMT
49: Viet
49: JXG
49: J-man
49: B Scar
49: Dante
49: Void (peach)
49: PRP
49: George Washington
49: Ozzy
49: ARC
49: jgd
49: Psycho
49: Lolli
49: Marco
49: JP
49: Kuro
65: Reikoku
65: Khaoz (falco)
65: Kirin (falco)
65: Sexy Allan the Samus Wizard (snake)
65: Mike
65: Sammy
65: Asian Hitler (marth)
65: Nore (peach)
65: Goop
65: Jibaku
65: AIDS
65: Pipes(mario)
65: Q Creasy
65: MDKP (falco)
65: Cheez
65: TKM
65: Acid Jazz
65: DD
65: SG

HOBO 6 (Fight Night in Beaumont)
6/14/08

1: Royr (Marth)
2: Stiltz (Metaknight/Olimar)
3: Hylian (IC/GW)
4: cXc (rob)
5: Kalo (wolf)
5: RT (lucario)
7: Pup
7: Xyro (samus)
9: Betin
9: Take (marth)
9: Rayzorium (metaknight/marth)
9: TK3
13: Juice
13: c.y. (falco)
13: Tyle (falco)
13: Doxa(pikachu)
17: Smokey
17: RNDM (random select)
17: Ivan (sheik/samus)
17: Tallman (lucas)
17: Nicl
17: Fuery
17: Jim Zamora
17: Josh
25: X
25: Esca (olimar)
25: Lee

HOBO 7 (play N trade brawl 2)
6/21/08

1: RoyR (marth)
2: Sethlon (falco)
3: Stiltz (olimar/metaknight)
4: Sand (metaknight)
5: Boost (dedede)
5: Rocket Trainer (lucario)
7: FlipHop (diddy/kirby)
9: KaloKross (wolf)
9: G@be (GW)
9: Drab Emordnilap (GW/rob)
9: Jeff (ZS)
13: Wesly
13: Demon
13: Tyle (falco)
13: Enforcer (kirby)
17: Pipe Cleaner (olimar)
17: XjcrX (lucas)
17: Doxa (pikachu)
17: Marcus (falco)
17: Void (diddy/peach)
17: Tuxedo Maniac (lucario)
17: Axxo (rob/falco)
17: Pulak
25: Emo
25: Nabeel
25: Oni-Chan (ZS)
25: Jimbo (pit)
25: Josh Jones
25: Bio Torch (metaknight)
25: BadNews Bear
25: Ryven
33: Johnny Fox
33: Khaoz (falco)
33: Oni (lucas)
33: Swoll (ganon)

HOBO 8 (planet zero brawl)
7/26/08

1: T-rex (Snake)
2: Dr Mario Kart (metaknight)
3: Mr.3000 (sonic)
4: Sethlon (falco)
5: Gnes (metaknight)
5: Sandtrap (metaknight)
7: Kalo Kross (wolf)
9: Stiltz (Metaknight)
9: Dee (snake)
9: Andree (DK)
9: FlipHop (diddy kong)
13: Ozz (Falco)
13: TakeUrLife (marth)
13: Gar (falco)
13: Kuno
17: Blue J (ike)
17: Gea (peach)
17: See Why (falco)
17: Demon (wolf)
17: Tristan
17: Rocket Trainer (lucario)
17: Boredstill
17: Ult Razor (snake)
25: KRD (IC)
25: Guy
25: Terror (falco)
25: Azi
25: Bectle the Rectal Spectical (snake)
25: Ricardo (marth)
25: Zori
25: TJ (lucas)
33: Lewis
33: Moogs
33: RRB
33: James
33: Boost (dedede)
33: C-Bass (marth)
33: Dkoy
33: Koz
33: Slick
33: Keith+Teeth (metaknight)
33: Richie
33: Capacitor
33: JCRX
33: Beast (olimar)
33: KK (pikachu)
33: Kuro
49: Defy (mario)
49: FooZero (falco)
49: HeyTallMan (lucas)
49: Gova
49: Kev
49: Black Wolf (wolf)
49: JS
49: Jimboooo (pit)
49: Rave
49: Afro
49: EJ8 (mario)
49: Enforcer (kirby)
49: Solo
49: Nemec
49: Samii (olimar)
49: Kage (toon link)
65: L
65: Dario
65: Brandon
65: Che
65: Nirvana
65: Dre
65: Go
65: Chaos
65: ABDK (meta)
65: Nore (peach)
65: Pipes (rob)
65: Triforce
65: Potatoe
65: Pikmin (fox)
65: JXG
65: YRM
65: Tmbjr
65: NoodleHead
65: Mr. Pow (diddy kong)
65: BadNewsBear (Pikacha)
65: Wotts (ZS)
65: Korl
97: Evollan (pit)
97: Stiga (pit)

HOBO 9 (play n trade 3)
8/2/08

1: T-rex (snake)
2: Sethlon (falco)
3: Stiltz (olimar)
4: SandTrap (metaknight)
5: Cuno (dedede)
5: FlipHop (diddy)
7: Gnes (metaknight)
7: Mr.3000 (sonic)
9: Super Kalo (wolf)
9: Sam (fox)
9: Gova (metaknight)
9: BadNewsBear (pikachu)
13: KK (pikachu)
13: RocketTrainer (lucario)
13: ShakeWell
13: Gea (peach)
17: Xyro (samus)
17: Orange
17: Razer (GW)
17: Axxo (rob)
17: Lucci (diddy)
17: Keith+Teeth (lucas)
17: Wotts (ZS)
17: Demon (wolf)
25: Matthew
25: Mr.Pow (diddy)
25: BioTorch (metaKnight)
25: Dreoh
25: Tristan
25: Mintin (snake)
25: TuxedoManiac (wario)
25: Wang
33: Wesley
33: Eric
33: The One Man Rob Mob (rob)
33: Tyle (falco)
33: Tree
33: Havoc
33: Jeez
33: MLP
33: Enforcer (kirby)
33: Nore (peach)
33: Kitsuziza (zelda)
33: Domo
33: 5

Just so everybody knows, Melee's top 5 in Houston are: CF(falcon), SideEffect(fox), Sethlon(roy), TGM(samus), G@be(falcon),
Im hilarious.

And Yoshi is trash.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Anyone who would like to get an auto-graph or have a good o'le fashion fight, I'll be at the tourney above.

Also, Tyle and Oni-chrun, if you ever show up to anything Im at, I want you to walk up to me and let me know who you are, and see what happens.
Hey. I invited Onii-chan to my tourney so this better lead to hugs and my disgust of your affection at worst. I know you're implying that no fighting would happen, but still I want to emphasize the fact that I don't want to get kicked out of these apartments I just started moving into.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
are you ttrying to call drugs meds? and than to compare illegal substances to legal substances.... see what drugs does to you. i hope you dont take drugs and i reccomend that you stop cuz it ruins ur chances at a real life.
lol why would you shorten your life for some drugs?!?!?IS IT THE KOOL THING TO DO!!!!! lol at that you really are dumb if u think that way. that makes no sense and if i ever like see someone that i know doing drugs id definetly try to help them out! im not the type of person to stand and watch, i actually care.

im sorry if i live by morals. and i hope i dont come off as a loser who doesnt take drugs.

you wont win this so just drop it.
Wow, this is so wrong. Do you know that this entire post is wrong? I don't even know where to begin. Welcome to my ignore list. As badnewsbear has said you may discuss with me in person about this issue. Until then stop accusing me of drug-use, supporting druggies or any of the sort. And perhaps look up more information without badgering your friends or anyone else about health issues or your hollow morals when you don't even understand what a drug really is:
http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/on-line/brain/198.asp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug

And to everyone else I still stand firm by my standing that absolutely no illegal drugs or alcohol are allowed at my tournament. If this person did not understand my words perhaps I need to emphasize.

My personal stance is a healthful one. I don't drink alcohol or smoke anything. I cook, eat or drink as many organic foods as I can afford (especially milk). I drink juices, water, and am guilty of eating out now and again. I use air filters. I assure you there are more drugs in your life than mine. This has no bearing on anything whatsoever though and anyone even much different from me health-wise should be treated no different.

On a lighter note I will be showing up for HOBO10 if my schedule is free. I don't know what that week is going to look like yet, but so far so good. I can't take off too many days given my own tourney is coming the week following it.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I also accept the 5:1 odds MM: I'll lay down $10, you lay down $50; I can't use Metaknight, and you can't use Ice Climbers.
I lol'd heartily.

Onii-chan, you're the most amazing person ever for playing bushido blade with me.
Kaaaage, the Soul Cal was entirely too much fun.
I've got like a million mosquito bites T_T

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Ok so, I guess its my turn to make or lose money. I callin out some $1-5 MMs Who wants some of this crappy *** player? I main the Kirbs!! xD

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
so is anybody gonna start **** with jeremy at the tournament over smashboards stuff? take it to the parking lot, i wanna watch

kown

Smash Lord
*shoots bebobli in the face and tells him to drop it*
@bebobli apparently u want to save it for irl but yet u still reply with a comment.. sigh make up your mind.

@MOUF^ ur an ******* :). just cuz of what u did on XAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom