• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Oh btw, I thought this was hilarious:

Hylian said:
I have been training with her since before the game came out in america. I play completly differently then most of you, and I will change how ZSS is played. I WILL win the next tournament I attend using ZSS, and there will be videos. I have discovered something amazing. It's not a combo, or anything like that really, but it will blow your mind and it will make people respect, even fear ZSS.

Discuss.
LOL! How completely and undeservingly arrogant. I can't wait to see this.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
a little pot never hurt anyone. now if he was doing some hardcore drug like cocaine i could see you making a big deal about it. but weed is honestly not even bad, and no one ever died from smoking too much weed.

and besides, smoking a lil weed is better than getting completly wasted and not knowing what the **** is going on son.

also, LOL @ saying smoking weed will ruin your chances of having a real life. that is probably the DUMBEST thing i have ever heard, no offense man. moderate smoking is ok, if you do it all day everyday then that is the user's fault. maybe you should do some research on marijuana, you make it seem like it's a hardcore drug.
CY, the fact is....ITS ILLEGAL. Not only that but if cops were to be there, everybody would would be in trouble. Its just like if u were riding ina friends car and he was pulled over and the cops found weed. You would go to jail as well as him and you didnt do anything. There is no reason why people should have to be in that situation because of the moronic acts of a person.

CY, you just moved up in my book.

And I love you. You think I'm joking.
kown is right about drugs messing up peoples life.....look at you.

CY

Smash Ace
CY, the fact is....ITS ILLEGAL. Not only that but if cops were to be there, everybody would would be in trouble. Its just like if u were riding ina friends car and he was pulled over and the cops found weed. You would go to jail as well as him and you didnt do anything. There is no reason why people should have to be in that situation because of the moronic acts of a person.
yes i agree he should of taken it somewhere else but i don't agree with what kown says about how it can ruin your life. to each his own, my brotha.

sure, if you do it too much if can ruin your life. but anything you do too much can ruin your life, broseph.

kown

Smash Lord
a little pot never hurt anyone. now if he was doing some hardcore drug like cocaine i could see you making a big deal about it. but weed is honestly not even bad, and no one ever died from smoking too much weed.

and besides, smoking a lil weed is better than getting completly wasted and not knowing what the **** is going on son.

also, LOL @ saying smoking weed will ruin your chances of having a real life. that is probably the DUMBEST thing i have ever heard, no offense man. moderate smoking is ok, if you do it all day everyday then that is the user's fault. maybe you should do some research on marijuana, you make it seem like it's a hardcore drug.
i never said weed, i was just trying to get the concept of doing drugs cant be good.
and i said drugs will ruin your life..... its true.

i really wanna vioce my opinion but it'd be a waste of time trying to defend myself in a community that finds it acceptable. and its not like any of you guys are going to change.

CY

Smash Ace
i never said weed, i was just trying to get the concept of doing drugs cant be good.
and i said drugs will ruin your life..... its true.

i really wanna vioce my opinion but it'd be a waste of time trying to defend myself in a community that finds it acceptable. and its not like any of you guys are going to change.
i don't think it's accepted around here, maybe some people but for the most part probably not. and i agree if you do other hardcore drugs, then yea... they are probably ****ed up.

a little weed never hurt anyone, it's proven. many successful people have and do smoke weed son. learn it.

kown

Smash Lord
i don't think it's accepted around here, maybe some people but for the most part probably not. and i agree if you do other hardcore drugs, then yea... they are probably ****ed up.

a little weed never hurt anyone, it's proven. many successful people have and do smoke weed son. learn it.
weed is successful than we should all do it! but thats not the case i wonder why....... you believe what you want to believe from your "reliable" sources that says its okay but if that is true than we should all do it..? right.... i mean obviously thiers something bad about it and ur just hearing what u want cuz ur so used to being around/maybe using drugs.

you act like everyone can only do just a little weed. when the fact is not a lot of ppl can and they get addicted. and this is my main argument. y try something that could affect ur life?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yes, lets please drop this. HOBO 10 is still on and i will ****. PLEASE BRING FULL SET-UPS!

Conker315

Smash Lord
I don't think i've ever been so nervous for a tournament like this before.

This is gonna ****.
With so many good players how cant u be nervous?
This is actually my first time going to a tournament and im fine with it. All i want is not to get someone that pwnz and eliminates me T-T.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Well was up ppls.....today is my 3rd day of my smashfest.......plz come if u wanna get owned......Stiltz,furbs,takeurlife is already here.......call for anything.....832-659-9561.............802 booth st...77009....houston tx...

heytallman

CTALL
Drugs are bad, m'kay. If you do drugs, that's bad. Now let's talk about specific drugs, m'kay? Mari-ju-wanna is bad, m'kay. If you do mari-ju-wanna, that's bad.

^^^South Park FTW!

Also I want practice this week (Gea, RT, gnes, Furbs, whoever, lets play). Gotta rep that Lucas with keef! Have you decided who you're teaming with yet?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh btw, I thought this was hilarious:

LOL! How completely and undeservingly arrogant. I can't wait to see this.
Wow, how ******** ARE you?

Seriously?!?!. It should be pretty obvious that I was mocking Ken's marth quote about him "revolutionizing" Marth. Several people pointed that out in the thread. I even posted later saying that 1 person will never do more for a character then the community as a whole.

There was absolutly no reason for you to post that(out of context even) except to get on my bad side.

You won't make yourself look better by trying to make me look bad.

Grow up.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Well...I wasn't kidding about getting Brawl added to the Olympics. I'll probably be building my case around the pure ***-beat I'm about to deliver Xyro in our 2G money match.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Why are we all talking about weed when we have the most epic texas tournament in brawl history 6 days away?!!?
YES

With so many good players how cant u be nervous?
This is actually my first time going to a tournament and im fine with it. All i want is not to get someone that pwnz and eliminates me T-T.
I just hope i can match my placing at the last HOBOs with all this improvement/epic goin around

Drugs are bad, m'kay. If you do drugs, that's bad. Now let's talk about specific drugs, m'kay? Mari-ju-wanna is bad, m'kay. If you do mari-ju-wanna, that's bad.

^^^South Park FTW!

Also I want practice this week (Gea, RT, gnes, Furbs, whoever, lets play). Gotta rep that Lucas with keef! Have you decided who you're teaming with yet?
Still haven't finalized a team partner. I kinda wanna team with Take but double lucas is just too epic to pass up....DILEMMA

Lol. All of this hating is going to make HOBO 10 delicious.
LMAO THAT IS THE FUNNIEST PICTURE EVER
IS PERFECT FOR HOUSTON
AHAHAHA

seriously though i can't wait

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Can I lyke, still introduce myself in this thread, since I just moved to Sugarland, which is a suburb of Houston.

All I see right now is lol drama + HOBO.

So ya. hai gaiz.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Can I lyke, still introduce myself in this thread, since I just moved to Sugarland, which is a suburb of Houston.

All I see right now is lol drama + HOBO.

So ya. hai gaiz.
hey dude welcome. welcome to sugarland as well. me, roy R, and rocket trainer live in Sugarland. where are you in sugar land?

RT, Gea whoever is giving the ride to HOBO 10, can i get a ride please? i can get a ride back from my parents.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Wow, how ******** ARE you?

Seriously?!?!. It should be pretty obvious that I was mocking Ken's marth quote about him "revolutionizing" Marth. Several people pointed that out in the thread. I even posted later saying that 1 person will never do more for a character then the community as a whole.

There was absolutly no reason for you to post that(out of context even) except to get on my bad side.

You won't make yourself look better by trying to make me look bad.

Grow up.
Hahaha, grow up? Look who's talking, kid. You're getting so angry over a simple quote. Why so defensive? You're so completely arrogant that it's blinding you to your own idiocy. Back in Melee you didn't say **** because you sucked complete ***. Now that you are good at an easier game, you can't shut your mouth, LoL.

I'm not trying to make myself look better, I just thought it was a hilarious quote, especially now at your attempts to cover your ***. Why would you get mad about this and so defensive unless you were actually angry that someone called you out on it? Hehehe, I can't wait to take your money, and hopefully knock you into losers. I just hate arrogant people, especially when they aren't that good. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hahaha, grow up? Look who's talking, kid. You're getting so angry over a simple quote. Why so defensive? You're so completely arrogant that it's blinding you to your own idiocy. Back in Melee you didn't say **** because you sucked complete ***. Now that you are good at an easier game, you can't shut your mouth, LoL.

I'm not trying to make myself look better, I just thought it was a hilarious quote, especially now at your attempts to cover your ***. Why would you get mad about this and so defensive unless you were actually angry that someone called you out on it? Hehehe, I can't wait to take your money, and hopefully knock you into losers. I just hate arrogant people, especially when they aren't that good. :)
I'm not mad at all :). You're just ******** and you don't have any reading comprehension.

And I played you in melee, and beat you several times. I remember my exact thoughts: "Wow, I thought this guy was supposed to be good?" You played a basic jigglypuff. Looks like you continued the trend of playing the easiest character in brawl. Metaknight just also happens to be by far the best character in this game, as well as the easiest to play.

I don't know why you like giving away money, but let's up the MM to $50 since you think you're hot ****. And I will give you 5:1 odds that you cannot beat me with any other combination of characters then Metaknight in a set in a seperate MM if you want.

All you do is try to start **** with people. You have always trash talked, and you have never done ANYTHING notable in melee or brawl. Why don't you back up your talk?

Oh, and my arrogance doesn't even come close to matching yours.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman

arrogance in my hylian? i lol'd :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom