• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Smiley... i found some dudes in flour bluff. Played with one of them and yeah... ha.

We need to go over to Ic3's soon and TRAIN it up.

Good luck at HOBO.

Corpus needs a thread.... for out 5 smashers hah.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Smiley... i found some dudes in flour bluff. Played with one of them and yeah... ha.

We need to go over to Ic3's soon and TRAIN it up.

Good luck at HOBO.

Corpus needs a thread.... for out 5 smashers hah.
I ****in hate our city man. Its like a wasteland for gamers. Christ whatever you do, dont ever come to this city lookin for interesting things here. Our tourneys suck, our arcades suck(all 2 of them >.>), our game stores suck, gamer's hangouts suck a huge left nut. How is that even possible. O_o God I wish i can live in houston instead. Ill be ****ed if Cruisin' USA is our most updated game we have there. >.>

And God forbid the brawl players in this town are the biggest noobs in life i have ever seen. EVER. :mad:

I talked to some1 the other day at my job. It was a friend of my friend that works w/ me and heres how the conversation started.

Me: So what character do you play with?
Him: Oh i play with link.
Me: Oh thats cool(What the ****). You pretty good with him?
Him: Yea. Hes pretty useful on line. You know his down-B right? The sword going down? Thats like the bread and butter of Link. That and his Up-B.
Me: Yea those moves are pretty cool i guess(OH HELL THE **** NO). I use kirby myself. Just cause i like the kirby games and they dont have Dr. Mario in this one(BAWWWWWWWWWWW).
Him: Kirby? Isnt he like a low tier character? He's ok i guess. But link's range could outdo most of kirby's attacks, so i dont think you could do much for me
Me: Yea his range is pretty low sometimes(FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF). But his recovery and priority is still real good compared to most characters so its cool(Please turn the **** away and stop talking to me now...).
Him: Nah. I havent loss to a kirby online before. Usually i just jump above him and just down A him or throw bombs at him and they usually dont get near me.
Me: You must be pretty good then(Seriously what the ****). Im not very good online. But i usually play alot. Ill give you my FC sometime and we can play(OK im leaving now, plz kill yourself when you get home).

So my job requires that I talk to customers and keep them as happy as possible and agree with everything they say. It was a habit of mine to just talk and agree w/ everything he says. But dear god for an hour I ****in raged.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
This is the only tier list that matters.

TOP TIER
Fox
Game & Watch
Olimar
Ice Climbers
Snake

MIDDLE TIER
Pokemon Trainer
Pikachu
Mario
Luigi
Lucario
R.O.B.
Ike
Link

SHOTA TIER
Lucas
Ness
Toon Link
Pit

WOMAN TIER
Samus
Peach
Zelda
Shiek(???)
Jigglypuff
Marth

DERPA TIER
Diddy Kong
Bowser
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Metakight
Wario
Ganondorf

BIRD TIER
Falco
Dedede
Captain Falcon

CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT STAR FOX TIER
Wolf

CHILI DOG TIER
Sonic

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
funny how allan hated low tier tournies in melee and never had a single one, but now that he mains a low tier he's all for it

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Derpa tier FTW.

If you do a low tier tourney, can I enter as Wario?

Gea

Smash Master
There's also a Bloody ROB you'll probably like. Called Meat Grinder Rob.

Has two modes. Off and Kill. Seriously.

And for me... Dr. Wario.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Fogo, lets do it. What kind of MM do you want?

Also, Hylian just sent me the rest of the videos. I am chopping them up right now. I laugh every time I look at the 1 min fight that you had.
Hurry with them. :)

Doesn't matter, yr MK is respectful, and GJ on santi's combo vid, RAAAAPE!
Haha alright. I'll make a decision when the time comes. Name your price you foolish soul...
<33

Haha yeah. He didn't let me edit it alot, he was being impatient. Then again I was taking forever. So i fell asleep and he finished it. I'm really working to finish up mine.

It's so hard to get **** with meta that ppl wont go, "Who cares it's another meta" as much as they normally would. But yeah when I'm done with mine, I can get started on yours if you still want.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Alright. I have them all chopped up and ready to go. A couple of them have sound issues, but the video is good enough. I'll post them as soon as I get off campus.

Broly

Smash Lord
Hurry with them. :)

Haha alright. I'll make a decision when the time comes. Name your price you foolish soul...
<33

Haha yeah. He didn't let me edit it alot, he was being impatient. Then again I was taking forever. So i fell asleep and he finished it. I'm really working to finish up mine.

It's so hard to get **** with meta that ppl wont go, "Who cares it's another meta" as much as they normally would. But yeah when I'm done with mine, I can get started on yours if you still want.
yo dojo, i hope to play in this tourny, ive been practicin, n w got a meta-knight here you should play...its gonna be fun

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Only four more days. This will be the greatest tourney ever. :)

Zori

Smash Champion
Hey anyone in the clear lake area want to give me a ride back home from HOBO like you don't even need to drop me off at my house it could be 15-20 mins away and that ok, So if anyone can that would be helpful. pm me so i can send my address etc.

Gnes

Smash Master
Sweet, I won't be alone when I got knocked out first round. :)
Boo RT...Boo :) I wonder how far ill go without MK....ill miss his whorenadoes, his loops of infinity, his throw downs to oblivion....U better not fail me pink puffball...Zori i think i found my answer to oli...its sort of cheap but well see...

Santi

Smash Lord
Doesn't matter, yr MK is respectful, and GJ on santi's combo vid, RAAAAPE!
Yay you saw it =)
I wasn't sure if you had yet or not because I had not received a comment on the video saying how you blessed my TL with your Fogo Magic at FS4 and that's why it's so toon nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom