• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bassem6

Smash Lord
xyro, i've money matched TONS of players lol

are you guys forgetting about my long lost money match problem?
i'll do anything hype for the sake of WHOBO 4, so sign me up!

remember this?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298742

MJG vs Illmatic was pretty hype at first, until every match went to time except the last one where I won 3-1 lol.
Nice job beating esam,redhalberd, and atomsks wario. Makes me feel better about not losing with my wario :awesome:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nice job beating esam,redhalberd, and atomsks wario. Makes me feel better about not losing with my wario :awesome:
notice how he beats people who dont main or 2nd wario and claims "oh wario isnt so hard" but when he fights a good player who MAINS wario he loses?

bassem6

Smash Lord
notice how he beats people who dont main or 2nd wario and claims "oh wario isnt so hard" but when he fights a good player who MAINS wario he loses?
In his defense, he apparantly 2 stocked krystedez at mlg dallas...which also makes me feel good about myself :awesome:

heytallman

CTALL
woke up at chili's in my car at 2:25am with my cigarette still in between my lips and my lighter still in my hand. **** ya im home

MAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARBA THE MYSTIC.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I am like the only one who will throw myself out there and do it(50$ mm vs san and Noid). The last time we tried people other than me(adhd vs dojo) it never happened cause freakin hylian beat dojo.

ill set one up for whobo 4 but i need one of you guys to pick a person for me to MM.
lol that was so funny.

Xyro77

If it's an air game, it goes to Wario.
Peach is an aerial character... right? Idk you guys have
played longer than me.
Both have good air games but there is alot more to that. Wario is seriously a MUCH better character. Think about it.

Wario can kill(fart/clap/fsmash/bair) and kill earlier than peach. Wario is heavier and with good DI hes alive for decades while peach is mega light. Wario is FAR FAR BETTER when it comes to aerial mobility(accelerating/decelerating and base) and has MUCH more air speed than peach. imo wario has better priority but i cant prove it.

The only reason why i think it MIGHT be in peach favor is cause she can dish out damage better(imo) and can guarantee a kill if she grabs him.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, timeouts and farts.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Both have good air games but there is alot more to that. Wario is seriously a MUCH better character. Think about it.

Wario can kill(fart/clap/fsmash/bair) and kill earlier than peach.

Wario is heavier and with good DI hes alive for decades while peach is mega light.

Wario is FAR FAR BETTER when it comes to aerial mobility(accelerating/decelerating and base) and has MUCH more air speed than peach

The only reason why i think it MIGHT be in peach favor is cause she can dish out damage better(imo) and can guarantee a kill if she grabs him.

imo wario has better priority but i cant prove it.
I think its 55:45 peach. But yeah peach dishes out a lot more damage with her combos and turnips and shiz. And she kills wario at like...105sh I think with grab release upsmash. Peach easily outprioritizes wario though :p Her fair and nair> wario's aerials (unless hes directly under her and claps)

If the wario doesnt know how to play this matchup, he will straight up get *****.

Xyro77

I think its 55:45 peach. But yeah peach dishes out a lot more damage with her combos and turnips and shiz. And she kills wario at like...105sh I think with grab release upsmash. Peach easily outprioritizes wario though :p Her fair and nair> wario's aerials

If the wario doesnt know how to play this matchup, he will straight up get *****.
sweet, i dont even main wario/peach and i called it. i should teach smash for a living.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
@smoom - that gif is awesomeness. I want to play a Zelda game now. But, I can't think of one I haven't played already :(.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
already beat king beef in a 20$.

i wanna MM some legenday low tier. like Darkmusician(zelda) or Kirin Blaze(link) or DLA/Verm(ganon)
It was $50, and I'd throw down $100 for a rematch against you any day. Only, it would be against my Marth/MK...if you can handle it that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom