• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm curious, how tournament wins have you gotten with your ROB? Because none of those victories can count towards you being the best Samus if you used ROB to win. :troll:
noid uses sheik as his 2ndary so me using rob is fine.

edit: lol sorry Keitaro. i was off by one mk. lol doesnt matter

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Also, Junebug isn't the best Lucario lol.
Then who is? Trela? Hope your just kidding cuz if not, rofl you're ********.

Results and accomplishments show he is BY FAR. Like a noticeable gap. He was always 3rd behind me and lee but when we left, he surpassed our primes. And he got the accomplishment no other Lucario has gotten. Beating M2k's MK. It doesn't get any better than that.

How did M2k vs Trela go last time?

Also lol at xyro putting MK next to June's name. Shoutouts to ignorant smashers.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Shoutout to the name search feature

Also shoutout to everyone that's been on M2K's **** for the past 6 months

And one more shoutout to that NY/NJ meat ride

We outttttttt

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The real question is...why did ksizl get here by searching junebug's name? o_o

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i name searched my name and found xyros post of the ktar results, since i got 3rd. and continued to read the thread to see illmatics incorrect post and xyros whining.

Xyro77

Then who is? Trela? Hope your just kidding cuz if not, rofl you're ********.

Results and accomplishments show he is BY FAR. Like a noticeable gap. He was always 3rd behind me and lee but when we left, he surpassed our primes. And he got the accomplishment no other Lucario has gotten. Beating M2k's MK. It doesn't get any better than that.

How did M2k vs Trela go last time?

Also lol at xyro putting MK next to June's name. Shoutouts to ignorant smashers.
yea i agree june is better.

oh and adding mk to junes name was a mess up. i saw him use mk on stream but i guess it was a friendlie.

oh a mk main defending mk. nothing new.

i name searched my name and found xyros post of the ktar results, since i got 3rd. and continued to read the thread to see illmatics incorrect post and xyros whining.
im not whining. im pointing out fact.

but your a mk main so u disregard facts.

Xyro77

Does dmbrandon really have a good mario?
Im like 99% sure no one on the entire WC even knows what a LT is. Tyrant has a tasty zelda though.

Tyrant :zelda: + Nicole :zelda:

vs

Xyro :samus2: + Gnes :mario2:

Dude, was one of the most frustrating sets of all time. A nuclear hellstorm of perfectly timed Din's Fire is freakin ******** hard to beat..

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Im like 99% sure no one on the entire WC even knows what a LT is. Tyrant has a tasty zelda though.

Tyrant :zelda: + Nicole :zelda:

vs

Xyro :samus2: + Gnes :mario2:

Dude, was one of the most frustrating sets of all time. A nuclear hellstorm of perfectly timed Din's Fire is freakin ******** hard to beat..
WC knows about LT after playing me this summer. :p

There's actually a Link main here, too, but he also goes MK and Falco. There's also a Mario/GW. I'm the only 100% LT user.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom