• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoom77

Smash Master
What if I skipped whobo to go to a band movie?

Rei:I played French horn. Only through 7th grade. But my two sisters are major band nerds so I consider myself one cause I love DCI and symphonies and stuff.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
guys, i need a theme song for the whobo 4 thread. NOTHING with words and no real music. must be some sort of VG music that one could listen to while reading the OP

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The keytar is awesome. I've been considering picking up the saxophone in college, and I'm starting to play the piano again.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Best ones so far are probably the cvs tracks and the scII/castle crashers ones. The most ppl would like the scII/cc ones since you usually can't go wrong with epic orchaestral stuff. Then the cvs2 one, then the cvs1 track. The tekken track might get on people's nerves. I like the Cave Story one, too, if it would suit anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom