• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You can't police the world. All you can do is respect their right to do whatever they want and tell them to get the hell away from you.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Well I don't usually drink unless I feel comfortable enough with the ppl, smash friends are friends and some family to me, so we have fun sometimes, meh relax lol

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro - you are asking people not to be themselves. Hell in Pokemon tournament forums they talk about getting drunk...imagine that

random 1 : hey you play pokemon
random 2 : ya I am pro
random 1 : AIGHT LETS GET ****FACE AT THE NEXT NAT
random 2 : WORDDDDDD
Im talking about real life, not a gaming forum. and drinking/drugs is not "being yourself." please tell me you are smarter than that.

Xyro77

off topic

my brother gave me a 25$ itunes card. what else other than music can i use it for? i pirate music so i dont wanna use it for that.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
drugs are illegal drinking is not ( though it should be imo )

I agree with you though u know htat but telling ppl to change is a pain to deal with

Suspect

Smash Hero
I was about to say the same Tallman lmao

talking about drinking/drugs, then makes a post about pirating. Oh the irony

Xyro77

please can we keep this **** separate from smash
i was talking about playing smash while drinking/doing drugs. thats what i meant when i say why cant people keep it separate. way to look like a moron.

PS: i never play smash and pirate at the same time.\

EDIT: geezus suspect u are a moron too. im talking about doing those two things WHILE playing smash. you guys are ****ing stupid

TheJerm

Smash Champion
The true question is, why not drink and play smash? They are just chillen at their own house. They decide to drink, fine. They decide to play smash and drink. That's fine as well. They decide to take mushrooms and play smash .. Also just as fine.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I only pirate music from dead people or people that aren't worth my money.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I dont understand why someone would pay that much to go play in a smash tourny, please inform me

y

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Nice, time to look for Plane tickets.

Leaving Thursday Night/Returning Monday Morning
Southwest - $420
Continental - $466

If someone shares a double occupancy room with me 59.5 (119/2) * 3 = $178.5

466+178.5 = $644.5

Not too shabby. 4 months to gather ~$750

That "should" cover food expenses and such.

~$190 a month would work out to be a little over 750.

Is Flip ready for Apex?

PS. If I do go, I was thinking of renting a car out, to guarantee parking/and arrivals.
Nah flip, I just read it. Do NOT do that. You are wasting a lot of money like that. It's still over 5 months away...prices are going to drop dramatically. Just wait it out.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
It was a preliminary cost analysis right now. Usually Southwest Airlines has those 3 tier cost structures promotions in place, so hopefully that works out that way. Minus the airfares,
Hotel: 119 (2 bedroom)

If I go, I personally want to rent out a car.
~200 for the weekend (If I get 4 people to ride with me) 50 dollars a day

Yeah.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
At poundtko and malcolm said to take shots every time Lcancel said somethin stupid.

So i asked Lcancel about mowing the lawn he said " I can't i'm allergic to grass and could die" then he started laughing. You can figure out where things went from there.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
F your preliminary cost. I just found some plane tickets for 341 that leaves Friday (friday is all Melee according to the schedule) and returning Monday. Are you going to just share a room with one person, or are you going to have a group stay in it?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Depends how many in a group? I sure as hell don't want 7 people rooming in the same room and a few not even paying. (MLG)

Vinnie

Smash Master
My non-stop plane ticket from this Thursday to next Monday to Texas was $317.90. And taking transfers makes it even cheaper. Whobo was actually $240 because I took transfers. It can be even cheaper, too. AND I left from NY; flying to/back from NJ from texas is cheaper than flying to/back from NY. You could potentially get a ticket that's less than $200.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
My non-stop plane ticket from this Thursday to next Monday to Texas was $317.90. And taking transfers makes it even cheaper. Whobo was actually $240 because I took transfers. It can be even cheaper, too. AND I left from NY; flying to/back from NJ from texas is cheaper than flying to/back from NY. You could potentially get a ticket that's less than $200.
EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS PLEASE!!! :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom