• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
ill call that spot leaf! aight pj, oh did kingtoon,ensis and jash die? nah sit down boy, u gotta put in more work, u got this tho, we can team for this tho. Also LOL @bio, i lauged good ****! ur the best TL in the moon tho, that`s the reason i don't doubt ur skills, u can also beat peach, that`s pretty hype lol, swag.

:phone:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
That was easy.

Did anyone want to attempt to go to Swatfest?
I was thinking about going on Thursday, but if you guys can't, it's cool.

I also was thinking about staying over Saturday night. Making the trip all in 1 day sucks. :/

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
aw **** i cant believe i missed a spot to go to nikefest

:'(

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
ill call that spot leaf! aight pj, oh did kingtoon,ensis and jash die? nah sit down boy, u gotta put in more work, u got this tho, we can team for this tho. Also LOL @bio, i lauged good ****! ur the best TL in the moon tho, that`s the reason i don't doubt ur skills, u can also beat peach, that`s pretty hype lol, swag.

:phone:
YeT i have beaten people they lost to.

but never lost anyone they have beaten.

O

P

Check ya facts for ya spout YA TEAPOT LOOKIN *****!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
he doesnt main mk anymore...

-Gnes
I'm about to smack him, he was improving so fast, **** this.

PJ best Toon Link.
In the moon!

Isn't there a tourney this weekend? Why isn't that in the title? I hope a good amount of people come this weekend :'(...
Ull get all of houston which is 10 people, u beat someone u get pred, hype, lol jk I hope texas comes out the cave, also if u get bodied... ima be like :glare::awesome:

Sync, please make the thread!
SYNC PLS MAKE THE THREAD!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, sign on to the eShop before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 11.

If you somehow don't have internet access, you're screwed.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Costco has 3DS for $170 in-store right now...someone dun goofed. That means you can get the $80 price drop and the 20 free games if you buy it before August 11.

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 and Kirby & the Amazing Mirror added to list of free GBA games
Yeah, sign on to the eShop before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 11.

If you somehow don't have internet access, you're screwed.
So can i get the 10 free NES games yet? Or do i need to wait some more?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just read up on the 20 free games thing, I thought there was a huge selection already available. Idk I may get it im gonna read up on some games coming out soon

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Costco is a club/warehouse store.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Can I order online?
I checked online, I didn't see it...it might be an in-store only thing. It might not even be all Costcos...best thing to do is to find someone that has a membership and have them check for you...

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I'll beat you next time we play
MM,if you want to get into melee just pm me,there is a tournament for melee in houston area(galveston every 3rd week) every single week and smashfests at least twice a week. pick time and place smashfest today and thursday and dallas tournament this weekend then smashfest on the 8th.

melee
melee
more alive than brawl.
melee
wonderful life
melee

i dont hate brawl.

the community sucks tho.

melee melee lets play.

ps, people need to quit hiding behind brawls lower skill average. many new people have joined the melee scene so no johns.

melee

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
MM,if you want to get into melee just pm me,there is a tournament for melee in houston area(galveston every 3rd week) every single week and smashfests at least twice a week. pick time and place smashfest today and thursday and dallas tournament this weekend then smashfest on the 8th.

melee
melee
more alive than brawl.
melee
wonderful life
melee

i dont hate brawl.

the community sucks tho.

melee melee lets play.

ps, people need to quit hiding behind brawls lower skill average. many new people have joined the melee scene so no johns.

melee
Actually people in melee have the same habits as brawl people.

I was playing with jake ,oscar, broly ect... and i forgot who it was but every time i threw yls bomb and ran at them they would roll backwards and get naired. I learned people have that habit from playing brawl.

O

P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom