• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRD wolf will not be in the new Smash game lol.

he was kind of a wtf character in the first place.
He might since he's kinda a villain in the series isn't he? But I'm not counting on it at all. But then again I didn't expect ICs to stay in Brawl either and I was glad when they did.

Lucario and TL have the highest chances of leaving IMO.

:059:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Oh wow. Didnt expect a 4th gen console so soon

Well if smash 4 is coming and knuckles is in, im maining him for sure

Tesh

Smash Hero
I want Rayman and Banjo Kazooie in the new smash.
I don't know if Banjo Kazooie is even possible. Microsoft owns Rareware now and even the remake of Diddy Kong Racing has to have characters replaced because of this. Banjo and Conker are Rareware characters and can now only appear on Xbox I think. Its a real shame imo, they haven't done a single good thing with rareware yet.

Rayman is like 90% certain to be in the next smash. He has a game confirmed for Wii U, so it shouldn't be a surprised. I'd love to main him, especially if he has some ******** hurtbox with holes in it.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
tails, knuckles, rayman, banjo kazooi (****ing love those games), peppy (complete with "do a barrel roll" taunt), lanky kong, king karool, and some of the non-ganon bad guys from zelda. i expect nothing less of nintendo to have these characters at least. oh ya and good old mega man X. **** ya

Tesh

Smash Hero
tripple posting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6Q14vBB1c

I must say, despite finding assasin's creed boring, this trailer made me want to at LEAST watch someone play this game. I'm baffled by how good it looks. As I watched the first time, not quite paying attention, I wasn't sure if it was live action with special effects (like lord of the rings/harry potter) or fully computer generated. Its amazing how far graphics have come. Just 12 years ago I was playing stuff that looked like this:

Gotta say....

Video Games > Books> Movies

Tesh

Smash Hero
Anyone who isn't already subscribed to xyro's youtube deserves a punch in the face!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So Retro is helping making Mario Kart 3DS...if that isn't hype, then I don't know what else could be.

No cube support for Wii U...and reports that you can only use one Wii U controller per system, forcing everyone else to use Wiimote variants...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/does-nintendos-wii-u-only-support-1-touchscreen-controller/

Supposed confirmation from a rep (which was later retracted) plus lack of any demo units having more than one. They could obviously change stuff before final release, but it's not looking likely as it stands. The press kit info makes no reference either ways.

EDIT: Here's some gameplay of the new Kirby Wii game.

EDIT2: Reading a liveblog and when Ubisoft is asked whether they are experimenting with two Wii U controllers on one console, they respond that it isn't for them to show...obviously dodging the question.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Enjoyed the combo video Ill. The clip of you slaying the Green Lesbian at 256% was great, as were all of the uair strings. Music could have fit a little better though.

BioDG

Smash Ace
So Retro is helping making Mario Kart 3DS...if that isn't hype, then I don't know what else could be.

No cube support for Wii U...and reports that you can only use one Wii U controller per system, forcing everyone else to use Wiimote variants...
Well, that's kind of lame. Not about the cube support thing, since I saw that coming, but the controller thing.

I was expecting Wii U to be compatible with not only more than one standard controller (like, you know, any other console), but also using a DS or 3DS as a controller. After all, the handhelds have a nearly-identical button layout as the Wii U controller and complete with screen. Why not?

I hope things change and it at least allows two of the console controllers. If we have learned anything from this 7th gen of video games, it's that local multiplayer shouldn't be compromised.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I got that TV out of my trunk today.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i was just gonna ask about this stuff

does it still work or is it broken now?

also did either you or sync find my surge strip and sunglasses?

its hard to "deal with it" without my cool guy sunglasses so lemmie know

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Thank the lord, RT.

Also if you can only use one WiiU controller with the WiiU...I will probably not buy. That would be the worst decision they could make. Seriously? A console that can only use one if its own controller?

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Thank the lord, RT.
Also if you can only use one WiiU controller with the WiiU...I will probably not buy. That would be the worst decision they could make. Seriously? A console that can only use one if its own controller?
They showed people playing on the new consol with the Wiimote in the trailer at E3, you dumb f**k
Learn to read. I said only one of the the WiiU's controller. Not the wiimote, you dumb f**k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom