• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
u will be able to use more than one WiiU controller on the WiiU. common sense guys

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
xyro ur a piece of **** cumbucket sliperslabber ****** fagget ****zle bugger bogga ashole demidevimon illmatics future wife lookin gremnlin talkin wanna be wanna be wanna be yea yea yea twista and jamie fox white skine friend look like michael jackson touchin the skype with lupe fiasco bein wiz khalifas number 1

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Flare Red color for 3DS on July 14

u will be able to use more than one WiiU controller on the WiiU. common sense guys
Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto talks about the Wii U
Q: Will players use two touchscreen controllers or will they use just one new controller and the original Wii controls with the new console?

Our basic premise is that you can use one with a system. If we got to an idea of having multiple (controllers) it might be just more convenient for people to use their Nintendo 3DS and have a way to connect that.

That being said, we are doing research about if someone brings their controller to their friends house and they want to play together on Wii U to whether or not something like that would be possible.
In other words, he wants the Wii U to use only one, but he is considering support for additional controllers or the 3DS as a controller. But as of right now, only one per system.

Also, Skyward Sword boss preview

BioDG

Smash Ace
Haha, good. Razer, you can still use Wii controllers (classic, wii/chuk), so I guess it's either that or any of the DS handhelds.

Still, the one controller thing is a dumb idea no matter how they spin it.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Maybe there will be a future attachment that will allow the future controllers to be able to plug a GC controller in if the Wii U console doesn't allow it.. Hmm.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
[/url]

Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto talks about the Wii U

In other words, he wants the Wii U to use only one, but he is considering support for additional controllers or the 3DS as a controller. But as of right now, only one per system.
Good, so it can and will use more than one wiiu remote.

absolutely ********. how will someone do a FFA in smash?
u gay bro.

brawl is a sinking ship!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahahahahaahahahhahahaaa
its only sinking once the new game comes out.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Good, so it can and will use more than one wiiu remote.
No...he's literally saying it supports only one and may support more if they figure a way to do it in the future.

Direct Feed Footage of Skyward Sword
-Link's pose while holding the sword is dynamic thanks to Motion Plus
-Hearts fly out of Link when he is damaged
-Meter for strenuous activity, such as dashing, climbing, pushing blocks; recharges fast
-Story focuses on the forging of the Master Sword which leads into Ocarina of Time
-Instrument might make an appearance (Ocarina?)

Ingame video of first Dungeon
Dat Link voice.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
1. Go to google.
2. Click on the red button.
3. Hit the following keys (parenthesis means the keys are hit together): R I P U R I P U R I P U R I P U (DK) (DK) (SJ) (SJ) (DK) (FJ) (HD) (IP) (XR) (XR)
4. ???????
5. PROFIT!

Bonus: T OUTY UIU YUT (each key played separate, but pause during spaces)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Game looks absolutely magnificent.

Only thing so far I don't like is the way he holds his sword (looks awkward) and that he holds it in his right hand.

He's left handed.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
1. Go to google.
2. Click on the red button.
3. Hit the following keys (parenthesis means the keys are hit together): R I P U R I P U R I P U R I P U (DK) (DK) (SJ) (SJ) (DK) (FJ) (HD) (IP) (XR) (XR)
4. ???????
5. PROFIT!

Bonus: T OUTY UIU YUT (each key played separate, but pause during spaces)
Kinda cool how "RIP" is part of the lavender town tone.

:059:

z00ted

lol, pokemon stuff was cool RT. Lavender town was off though

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
U UI U Y T O OP O I U I Y U I IU Y T U-no chords, play each key separate

If you don't recognize this, it's time to quit.

How is Link left-handed? I only see him using his sword with his right.
You...never played any other Zelda game besides Twilight Princess on Wii, am I corect?

z00ted

lol brawl theme song

@smoom Link has ALWAYS been left handed. Windwaker, Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask, etc - they only decided to put him right handed for motion controls in the wii (more people are right handed).

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Okay, now I'm MORE confused, because he was left handed on the GC, which is what he's supposed to be, yet you think he's right handed?

They only made him right handed because a majority of people are right handed and it felt more natural.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
d g s
d g s
dglk
gfds

Last one.

Status