• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I actually want to check out My Little Pony. I hear it's done by Craig McCracken's wife, who also worked on Powerpuff Girls (one of my favorite cartoons ever). Also Tara Strong provides voice. Must watch. What night does it come on?
So does My Little Pony air on Playhouse Disney or Nick Jr.?

Or is it both?
It comes on the HUB, something that replaced (I think) Discovery Kids a while back. New episodes are on friday mornings(when kids are in school and stuff), you are better off watching it on youtube.

****ing Espy.

Zori

Smash Champion
"Today, I realized if you watch cinderella backwards, it’s about a woman who learns her place. MLIB"

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
guys, esam needs to be picked up at the airport for whobo. can someone help him out? head to the whobo thread and PM him please!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
After watching that trailer Skyword Sword looks amazing!

It seems like the fighting mechanics may actually require skill to get good at - raaaaaaaaape.

I'm loving the graphics now... wow Nintendo is releasing two platformers on one system --- TWICE?

hype.

Imma get the first 3 made into BRSTMs for Brawl ^_^
^_^

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
been wanting to play it, I know FFT bit off of it so I assumed it was good. worth the $40?
You assume he bought it. :troll:

It's a good game though, way better than FFT imo. Even if you played the PSX version, it's worth getting because they added new content, tweaked some stuff, and rebalanced some classes.

Gea

Smash Master
I did not purchase the game, but I don't really condone piracy normally. I'm gonna "no johns" this one and say it might be the only game I eventually legitly purchase for my PSP. If you like SRPGs, this is pretty much the current pinnacle of the genre.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Old news PJ.

Let me guess...you saw it on Atomsk's blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom