• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok sorry to go off subject but i need to know whats going down with nikefest. We have 2 drivers(xyro/leaf) and i need to know who is going with who. Illmatic/smoom/razer/sync are supposed to go with me but now illmatic wants kadin to go. Thats fine but that means him and smoom need to be in the front at all times and sync/razer/illmatic can stay in the back. Here is the issue: everybody in the back of my truck needs a picture ID(military ID/Driver licenses/passport....ect). If you dont have it and i put you in the back of my truck, you ALL must stay laying down the whole time(its not bad cause there will be beautiful weather this weekend). So as of now, smoom/sync are good to go. Illmatic/kadin/razer can you either provide an ID or agree to lay the F down the whole way? I hate being a poop face but i got a ticket last time cause i let trela dance buck naked in the back of my truck as we drove by cops...... it was like 175$.

Leaf, who is in your car pool?

BioDG

Smash Ace
I don't mean to be redundant if this was brought up earlier, but...what time/day are you leaving? I might see if I could go if there's any space left.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm fine going with you Xyro, and I'm willing to lay down - but I have a passport.

I'm just not sure how my Mom will handle me riding to San Antonio in the back of a truck, that's sorta why I was planning on going with Leaf if Kadin doesn't wimp out.

He's actually getting pretty decent.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I'm fine going with you Xyro, and I'm willing to lay down - but I have a passport.

I'm just not sure how my Mom will handle me riding to San Antonio in the back of a truck, that's sorta why I was planning on going with Leaf if Kadin doesn't wimp out.

When is Leaf leaving?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

u dont tell your mom u are riding in the back of the truck u dumb dumb

Gea

Smash Master
What a ****ty *** cardboard box it came in. And that watch? Ugly.

At least those old Mario watches had a little Mario game built in. Now that is awesome.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Oh yeah I have a disturbing question to ask.

Why is it when I went to open Smoom's bag at SSS5 to set up his Wii, Allan's old *** green jacket fell out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom