• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
There weren't enough people for it to count for rankings.

1/2 UltimateRazer/Gnes (I didn't pay attention to who won)
3. Jerm.
4. Trela.
Oh I just wanted them.....Idc about rankings, I can't even find my name in that thread.

Also can I get HOBO 30 results on AIB PLEEEAAASEEEEEEEE XYRO!!!

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Michael 'Suspect' Brown how the hell is Esca suppose to get here then?
about an hour ago · Like
Jacob Thompson me?its me turnip. i have no car i hitch rides =O
about an hour ago · Like
Jacob Thompson u dinkin of anoda person i tink ;O
about an hour ago · Like
Michael 'Suspect' Brown YOU'RE NOT ILLMATIC!?
about an hour ago · Like
Jacob Thompson LMAO NO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! im that short ***** who look like chris rock im always at tourneys with GHneko HAAAAAAA!! I thought you just used that name as a nick name with me cause i play peach.lololol
about an hour ago · Like

PFFFFFFFTTTT LOOOL

heytallman

CTALL
the last registered vet from WW1 died today. he was 110.
Jesus. Mad respect, I hope his mind stayed with him all those years.

edit: I looked up a news thing, he still seemed like he was all there, and doing really well. There are two other WW1 vets still alive, one in Britain, and one in Australia, one is 110, and the latter turns 110 in March. This was the last American veteran, but still.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Michael 'Suspect' Brown how the hell is Esca suppose to get here then?
about an hour ago · Like
Jacob Thompson me?its me turnip. i have no car i hitch rides =O
about an hour ago · Like
Jacob Thompson u dinkin of anoda person i tink ;O
about an hour ago · Like
Michael 'Suspect' Brown YOU'RE NOT ILLMATIC!?
about an hour ago · Like
Jacob Thompson LMAO NO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! im that short ***** who look like chris rock im always at tourneys with GHneko HAAAAAAA!! I thought you just used that name as a nick name with me cause i play peach.lololol
about an hour ago · Like

PFFFFFFFTTTT LOOOL
loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
wow. the last last one huh. so much respect for the troops especially those in the world wars. i had family in both of them (obviously never met the one from WW1 though)

BioDG

Smash Ace
Yeah, I don't expect good things. I have just as low expectations for the Uncharted movie after David O' Russell "claimed" he played "the game" and felt the story needed to change so that it can focus on storytelling. The Uncharted series is ALREADY about storytelling! -_-

He didn't play "the game" at all. I wonder if he even knows there are TWO games out...

You people think im messed up check out what the Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad just said

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=6167220

Not only does that not appear to spell Zion (in english, at least), that logo looks really bad anyway, in my opinion. I doubt the games will be stopped because of this, but if the logo gets shot down, I can at least say it would give opportunity for a better logo. lol.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
TYS Mvc3 March Series @ Smileys: All information about the series can be found (HERE). Also, this week will be single elimination/3 out of 5/1$ entry/winner takes all. I will be starting the tournament at 9:30 so get there ON TIME cause I will not be taking any late signups. If we get 40 people the breakdown would be 39$/1st place/2nd/1$. There will be alot of new people joining us so i ask everyone to be there at 8:00 to get casuals in. I will be sponsoring 100$, top 3 winners of the exhibition will split it 70$/20$/10$ on march 30. Will let everyone know more info as the dates move closer in. Time to start the new promo campaign so we can have 50+ every week now. =]

New Wed Fight Night Flyer/Print/Cut in half/Pass out to friends--> http://i54.tinypic.com/6z7m2h.jpg

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i **** you guys not. take any 1 dollar bill. look at the top right hand corner 1. now look at that 1's top left hand corner under a magnifying glass. you will see an owl. that is moloch, demon owl god of the illuminati. seriously creepy huh?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Just gonna announce it now so we have more time to generate hype.
Ozzfest 4 is going to be on 12/21/12. Bring setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom