• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
[collapse=Xyro texts are in green. Smoom texts are in white]
[/collapse]

trela, you have been replaced

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so guys do you think i could hitch a ride with one of you to whobo3? my ride is conditional as to whether or not my sis gets called to work that weekend (she is in the helicopter business) and so i would rather have a guarenteed ride. i will pay my fair share of stuff (gas and tolls and such) and i would really appreciate it.

and besides commuting too and from league city is pretty lame so if anything ill just do what i did first night of winter gamefest 4 and sleep outside there or something if i can't stay with the guys i ride with. although fortunately mike haze got me housing the next day when he heard bout that lol

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You need housing at a city you live in? o.o You can stay at my house Friday if you want. Also, can I get a ride with you to Nikefest?

:059:
Live in=/=live one extra hour away from destination and having to pass through.

And almost right after I posted that there was about 5 minutes, and then my car filled up, and there was a plan.
Parts of Houston move in a group.

Thanks, though.

BioDG

Smash Ace
That was a great read Zigsta. I don't know you, but I wish you luck in the future and hope to see you in future tourneys or fests one day.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
rofl p4 #1 troll.

I Would rather them do it with 90s / early 2000 with Cartoon Network though.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I would love some new invader ZIM (that was Nick right?)

Are there results from SSS5 somewhere?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There weren't enough people for it to count for rankings.

1/2 UltimateRazer/Gnes (I didn't pay attention to who won)
3. Jerm.
4. Trela.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom