• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
you are a working man.

we will meet, because I'm coming to SA for NikeFest most likely.

Suspect

Smash Hero
ill be rested at that cause im just going for teams so I dont have to show up early

ill decimate you then

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
For anyone that is curious, everyone from Houston made it out of first round pools.

Tesh

Smash Hero
All of houston making it out of pools? Hoping Shadow and Jerm place high. Looks like toon link is going to dominate this tournament.

NOID(Samus) beat Cheese (DDD i assume) , how is that possible?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
NOID(Samus) beat Cheese (DDD i assume) , how is that possible?
Playing very VERY gay. Runaway zair, never approach, hit and run and ledgestalls pretty much all day.

I heard a rumor that there was some Cheese rage and he might have hit a bystander with a controller.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Playing very VERY gay. Runaway zair, never approach, hit and run and ledgestalls pretty much all day.

I heard a rumor that there was some Cheese rage and he might have hit a bystander with a controller.
Thats amazing. Isn't Samus one of the characters that DDD has to pummel to get regrabs? I hope that was recorded WITH commentary and crowd hype. Sounds like its on level with Mikehaze v Ook.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I've been playin' Melee and MvC3 more than Brawl, to be honest. What about yourself?
I like this guy.
lol

I been doing alright. Still playing brawl. Trying to get into MvC3 alittle but i have ****** fingers :laugh:

(in case anyone was wondering why im even in here, i was thinking about my past OOS tourneys and i rememberd i teamed with Gea for that one HOBO i went to, so i wantd to check on him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom