• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
$20 mm sethlon

padlon
You more than anyone should now I'm not made of money, sir =P But i'd gladly take a 5-10$ MM at World Hobo ;)
Omfg yes! Am I the only one who actually played this game? Best MtG video game ever. EDIT: But the game I'm thinking of is so old that I'm second guessing myself, and now I'm not sure if this is from the same game lol

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
u scared of losin money =/?

go back to roy

we should remember to do our 2009 new years resolutions sethlon

"i have no mun mun"

"im paying a billion dollars to go to a video game tournament"

get a job >_>

grow up.

learn to fly

Gea

Smash Master
Omfg yes! Am I the only one who actually played this game? Best MtG video game ever. EDIT: But the game I'm thinking of is so old that I'm second guessing myself, and now I'm not sure if this is from the same game lol
'97 is when this one came out. From Microprose.

gea run to the new Radiohead album this weekend.
Aight. Needed something new to run to.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so since the first day i moved here, and the following nights where i went out, and since the waitress at twin peaks invited me to her 19 bday party saturday night (oh ya thats right, like i would even think twice about passing that up), and as i worked at target 2day, ive just got to say this...........................................

THE GIRLS OUT HERE IN TEXAS ARE JUST SO GOD DAMN HOT IT'S JUST ****ing RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suspect

Smash Hero
and as i worked at target 2day, ive just got to say this...........................................

THE GIRLS OUT HERE IN TEXAS ARE JUST SO GOD DAMN HOT IT'S JUST ****ing RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's not Texas, it's Target

no matter what time I go to Target....no matter where it is at....BREEZIES

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
x factor so broken.

you can **** with akuma harder than sentinel.

kill out of jab and unpunishable specials.

and he looks like a rancor.

gay people use akuma tho

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Clearly I never said that, as there is no period following the aforementioned sentence.

And Toy Story is better than Toy Story 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom