• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
All my rage Sentinel...

If Capcom ever does release a patch, hopefully they will figure it out.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I've been saying for the longest sentinel shouldnt of returned to the series, I feel like xyro talking about mk.

im gonna jump back on it for a bit

then get back on mvc2

I want CvS 2 online, come on sony/capcom

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I've been saying for the longest sentinel shouldnt of returned to the series, I feel like xyro talking about mk.
See? You can finally see what ive been saying all this time. Its rare but certain chars are just too good for this game/that game.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
play me i dont even use sent i wanna see what u do ill use sentinel

i havent lost to a sentinel yet, only to xfactor dhc beam supers that chip all ur health

Dojo

Smash Champion
Haha me and Santi played the first one in one of our classes in high school all the time. It helped passed the time when class was boring as hell.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
guys you ever played this game?

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

ssf2 it even has unlockable characters now. i unlocked black mage yesterday. ima playing this till i can get a new wii and brawl (left it in cali with my buddy as we both owned it)
ill sell u my wii and brawl for $120.

the wii is in very good condition.and has custom ios and homebrew and can play games off usb drive.

brawl disc however does not read wolf.

but u can easily just run a texture hack code and load wolf off an sd card. otherwise its all fine

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
sold. i get paid next friday. is that an acceptable waiting period?

and homebrew is great cause that is wat my hacks work with. wat menu version is it (not that it matters just curious)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so far as im testing out the characters my main is definately goku. however im pretty sure tails (while easily the hardest to use) is definately the best character. hes got hella jumps, a great spike, infinite sideways recovery like sonic with spin dash spam, a good projectile, a perfect edgeguard. ya tails is probably the best. oh ya and his smashes aren't weak at all

back in version 2 ichigo was the best as his jab first hit was an infinite lol. and he is still great. god this game is so fun!!! i might have this as a side even when i start hosting tournies and fests soon

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i think 4.1u everything is nice and u can even put wads and stuff on it. it has a few like oot and sonic 2 and yeah. and yeah we can work out a payment thing.i just play games off my hdd i have about 60,and they all suck! boo wii.

do u have any arcade sticcks?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
k. well if not that's fine cause the game stop a couple miles away is selling used wiis for $100 so ill get a wii and brawl one way or another. and hackin der wii is easy so if anything ill pm u with info when i get my check next week.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
k. well if not that's fine cause the game stop a couple miles away is selling used wiis for $100 so ill get a wii and brawl one way or another. and hackin der wii is easy so if anything ill pm u with info when i get my check next week.
ok well ill sell u mine for no more then they sell theirs for if u want. im not trying to overharge u i just wanted 120 for a TE stick and brawl goes for about 30 and wii for 100

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh ya dude for sure. btw i just checked to see how far away santa fe is and damn we live kinda close. i just moved here so im still getting to know my surrounding areas. but ya ill hit you up to make arrangements before i go to gamestop. im just saying at least i have options if for some reason we cant get together. and ya i definately would dig getting the stick too so im down to collaberate.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
like sentinel. xfactor in general you can almost one hit low health chars with alot of 1 bar supers with xfactor and do 50% of their life if they block
Oh noes, Sentinel X-factored and is going to chip out two full chars with Hyper Sentinel Force! ....oh wait. *Pops X-Factor, holds down back, grabs popcorn*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Good. Now you just have to deal with regular Sentinel without the help of your X-Factor.
Sounds like a plan to me, Seth. :p

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Oh noes, Sentinel X-factored and is going to chip out two full chars with Hyper Sentinel Force! ....oh wait. *Pops X-Factor, holds down back, grabs popcorn*
Meh it's still kinda dumb that you have to waste your own X-Factor just to cancel out your opponent's Sent-Factor

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i dont lose to sentinel. so idc eat ur popcorn =) if ur not on ur last char then hes still gonna win unless ur like doom or storm or somethin have some rigged assist

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
As long as you wait for the first Hyper to come out before X-Factoring, it lasts plenty long enough for you to take no chip. And if your opponent is saving all their bar for sentinel, their other characters are going to get *****, unless you're really getting outplayed.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
For some reason, I feel like your second sentence can be paraphrased as, "If you're opponent is not good, you can beat them."

:p

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i 0 death chars and it gives them a bar. the game is bar happy plus u can build meter and run like mad in this game thats why theyve been turning off timer in tournaments

padlon =)

and ur stupid espy he didnt say that.

he said if ur getting outplayed youll lose

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
When I played it the other day, I think three or four of the games I played went to time.
At least it doesn't take 8 minutes for it to happen, though.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
its not even satisfying beating up dantes anymore i gotta stop playing online cuz its silly people and play more brawl people

most used chars ive seen in order :
RYU

DANTE

AKUMA

DEADPOOL

WOLVERINE

X-23

TASKMASTER

WESKER

IRONMAN

ZERO

honorable mentions to the doggy sentinel chun li and cap america but there is a huge difference between how much you see those 10 and everyone else.

one arthur modok she hulk hsien ko thor and spencer in 250 matches

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Kailo, I want to play you so I can get better. :(

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i need to play you so i can get better :(

play mvc2 it helps you at this game :)

plus its more unbound x-x

you see like no trish online either even tho she got dem ****

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i haven't played a mvc game in like 2+ years. my team was always ken, iceman, and venom. i would love to get into mvc3. not that i would ever replace brawl but it would be fun on the side. another set of games i used to always go undefeated at was mortal 5-armegedon. god when i was younger i got grounded for not letting any of my friends win at my friend cebastians b-day party he was holding at my house. when i look back it is funny cause more often than not i would get a perfect round. seriously tho those mortal combat games are imo the most balanced fighting game on this planet. i could beat anyone with anyone

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
i need to play you so i can get better :(

play mvc2 it helps you at this game :)

plus its more unbound x-x

you see like no trish online either even tho she got dem ****
You're probably 10x better than me. I haven't played 2d fighters in forever.

Not owning the games is going to make it very hard to get good...but I'll find a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom