• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
*namesearch*

We didn't even play though... :(
ADHD went IC's on me both games. Chaingrabbed me to 249% (disqualification for 250%) every stock and not even killing me afterwards. Just screwing around with me. I was pissed at how much of an *** he was and forfeit all other matches :(

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lmao ADHD.

You should use things like that as motivation Nike. If someone was good enough to do that to me.. I'd actually be pretty excited.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I think a LOT of characters are really good. I know the game has barely even been out, but it looks like a lot of characters have valid options. I have yet to see a character or play with one and think " wow they suck"

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
At this early in the metagame, expect lots of Wesker, Dante, and Sentinel for sure. Maybe some Super Skrull too.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Test Your Skills Mvc3 Launch Tournament @ Smileys 2morrow: All details can be found (HERE). Click here to register for the tys community were we will be discussing all games. In the words of will i am "2morrow night is going to be a good night. I got the feeling". See you all there...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
A tourney on a Wednesday? What is this I don't even...

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
At this early in the metagame, expect lots of Wesker, Dante, and Sentinel for sure. Maybe some Super Skrull too.
I played last night for a long time and did see quite a bit of Dante. He is a monster that's for sure. Sentinel is super crazy as well. I used him in arcade mode and almost beat all teams with just him alone with little to no effort, it was ridiculous!

I agree though, i saw a lot of wesker on videos before the game was coming out so i imagine he will be prevalent as well. It's soooo fun though :)

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Pound 5 pools

Pool 1

Gnes
L_Cancel =olimar sbr buddies :D ask me
Razmakazi =peach ask trillmatic
iPresea =pikachu siebriks gf ask Lcancel about her

Pool 4

~Blood~crozz~ im fugged
~Cheeze~ im fugged
Phiddlesticks= bowser? zigsta help lol
Tiger= seagullmansgirl?
Shadow1freej bes mario

Pool 5

Atomsk= ditto,ics,falco it varies be ready for anything
Amethia= zero suit samus
Sync = YOU already know best toonlink
Bloodynite =gaondorf=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laRwODwOaZ0
Table no clue

Pool 10

The Jerm
Xaltis florida falco
Piotzer= lol smh....mk main inb4jv4
rPSI =lucas
Shiri = yoshi dat aint poltergust

Pool 19

UltimateRazer
Zekey =socal gaw/bowser
Pitskeyblade = idk
Isolation = idk good name tho

Pool 30

Trela
KirinBlaze link/mario
Shippo: lucario dittos not ilink tho
Lol. L afk..

inb4hardnamesearches

have fun boys
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=103070
^might find a player in their or type there name into the search bar

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dark Phoenix is ******** if someone manages to get her. She is THE ultimate glass cannon.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ur right! that was hilarious!! (albeit embarassing 2 watch)

hey anyone who lives around league city wanna pick me up from Double Daves Pizza outside kemah and hang out/brawl? ill pay you gas cash (no more than 20 bucks round trip tho as im poor and if live farther than tht away well we will hang out when i get a car).

and the days that i am available that i know are next wednesday and next friday (the 23 and 25)
whos down to play a pit(main) marth/rob/falco(seconds)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh and also i don't know why but i have like a split personality when it comes to gaming and on those days im good with snake/fox (kind of a alternate set of mains) diddy/pokemon trainer (kind of alternate seconds). although i admit i just took up pt for the fun of it and have yet to even actually use him seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom