• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
dude u live really close to me. i live prob 10min away from you. next week when im not sick as crap we should play a bunch. how old are you btw? if you are a 55 year old ****-ist you can stay at doubles daves.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, Phiddle plays Bowser. He's our 5th best, IMO.

Also I'm the only Bowser who likes Brinstar. Don't bother banning it against him.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Trela plays Felicia too.
The pieces of the puzzle are finally coming together, child. You can't escape your fate.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Project M isn't that good. Some of the stuff you can do in that game is ********. But watching Whispy on Dreamland 64 is HILARIOUS.

Tesh

Smash Hero
But project M is JUST like Melee. He can even wave dash out of a spin dash. Then spin dash out of a wave dash. He can also dash into a spin dash into a wave dash spin dash.

Xyro77

But project M is JUST like Melee. He can even wave dash out of a spin dash. Then spin dash out of a wave dash. He can also dash into a spin dash into a wave dash spin dash.
It is NOT like melee(i played melee for 7 years). Its tries too but its far from being like melee. Its creamy poop wrapped in poop an called melee.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
dude no. say it aint so. is he really a..............
It was that week at syncs.
And he's like half too.
And the plot thickens.

=====

Oh boy. Watch what you say, Xyro. Houston's gonna get a naughty little shout out on the next DI podcast episode with Project M nonsense if you keep it up. They will come in swarms. :p

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Spin dashing, wave dashing, dash dancing, spin dash dancing, spin dashing wave, more dashes than YOUR SONIC CAN HANDLE.

It is NOT like melee(i played melee for 7 years). Its tries too but its far from being like melee. Its creamy poop wrapped in poop an called melee.
I agree with this.

It's not melee unless it's 25 characters on a gamecube with gamecube graphics and gamecube stuff.
It's interesting and a great resemblance and all, but it's just not. :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's NOT like Melee...some of the combos that could be done were not in Melee at all. Falcon is really messed up...his knee doesn't hit right, you can't shffl his nair. Jigglypuff's Rest has weird properties. Marth is just more broken (seems every hack fails to balance him). It's mediocre as is...but when they advertise it as being like Melee, it is not.

Xyro77

I agree with this.

It's not melee unless it's 25 characters on a gamecube with gamecube graphics and gamecube stuff.
It's interesting and a great resemblance and all, but it's just not. :(
that has nothing to do with it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The Sonic page on the main website made me lol. It can be summed up as "SONIC. MELEE. SONIC IN MELEE. WE'RE IMPLYING THAT THIS IS MELEE."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom