• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
please tell me this is a troll post.

please
Assuming u believe that the earth is millions if years old(I don't) it has been geologically proven that earth has had several phases of cooling and heating(looking at the layers of mountains/sea floors....ect). This happened in the PRE-human days as well as in human lifetime.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Scones are low tier. Donuts are top tier.

Gnes

Smash Master
Thats fine, read the article i linked.

If ur referring to stomach flu which u jerm and trela then ur right. But i dont have that so MILK FOR ME!!!!

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Thats fine, read the article i linked.

If ur referring to stomach flu which u jerm and trela then ur right. But i dont have that so MILK FOR ME!!!!
the article you linked doesnt mean **** to me. after i drank milk when i had the flu back in september, i got A LOT worse and the doctor even told me that milk would make it worse and it was not the stomach flu since i had no vomiting.

you can have all the milk you want buddy.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I think it really does depend on what kind of virus you have. Milk prlly would **** me right now. Last night I drank some Gatorade, and before I was fully back into my bed, I had to run to the restroom and throw it all up =[

Gnes

Smash Master
Lol no reason in debating with u if ur not gonna read proof.

I'll keep eating my milk and oreos while u keep fearing its all powerfulness

Jerm if u have a stomach flu or a variation of it milk can cause some complications for you.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
smoom! i cant believe it!

those are my favorite songs too!

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Article asks if milk specifically makes mucus worse which is what I never said and the whole article speaks out of the context of the common cold, not the flu. Irrelevant to me.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't always get sick, but when I do, I trust the internet over trained professionals.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Because you know, it's definetly not possible for those trained professionals to have access to the Internet and publish said articles.

Suspect

Smash Hero
the worst month is february, it gives mexicans more of a reason to over populate and black people dedication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom