• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Xyro for most ambiguous troll ever. SSF4 results show Sagat still a strong pick. Also, SF4 Sagat was never broken, just really good.

As for your balance claim on marvel, I'm hardpressed to accept your opinion after "unique > winning" statement.

-edit: o btw, I'm not bad at brawl. We unfortunately (and fortunately) have some of the most retardedly good players all in one state. Aaaaand, I am not hardcore enough to consistently learn from them aka remain super active.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Ok I know everyone from melee remembers that.

Back in the melee days life was so much better everything was ran by the great sync. Stores were called Sync-Mart and when you wanted McDonalds you would go to McSyncies and I could play every character in melee and I R canceled not l canceled like scrubs that I know

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Ok I know everyone from melee remembers that.

Back in the melee days life was so much better everything was ran by the great sync. Stores were called Sync-Mart and when you wanted McDonalds you would go to McSyncies and I could play every character in melee and I R canceled not l canceled like scrubs that I know

10eggs

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro for most ambiguous troll ever. SSF4 results show Sagat still a strong pick. Also, SF4 Sagat was never broken, just really good.

As for your balance claim on marvel, I'm hardpressed to accept your opinion after "unique > winning" statement.

-edit: o btw, I'm not bad at brawl. We unfortunately (and fortunately) have some of the most retardedly good players all in one state. Aaaaand, I am not hardcore enough to consistently learn from them aka remain super active.
My winning<unique opinion has nothing to do with the fact that Capcom fixes it's games when players complain enough. There is no relation between those two things.

2ndly, it's a fact that sagat was nerfed in ssf4 and it's a fact he doesn't win as much as he did in sf4. He'll, I'm pretty sure that the arcade edition of ssf4 nerfed ALL projectile chars(according to diago{sp?}) so sagat may have got even a bigger nerf.

Gnes

Smash Master
Lmao why did I believe Razer when he told me that milk makes the flu alot worst?

smh

Milk only affects the stomach flu, and not intensely at that.

Gonna go buy a pizza now with my newfound appetite.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
please tell me this is a troll post.

please
Assuming u believe that the earth is millions if years old(I don't) it has been geologically proven that earth has had several phases of cooling and heating(looking at the layers of mountains/sea floors....ect). This happened in the PRE-human days as well as in human lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom