• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Lol yeah it is..........

I'm selling my ps3 on craigslist and some old lady wants to buy it cept she wants me to ship it to her daughter in AFRICA. she's paying me upfront though so I don't think this is a scam. still weird. she's paying me 230 for the ps3 and 140 for the shipping through paypal..

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Could be paying with stolen money/account. Is she trying to get you to act real fast on it?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
You guys be the judge. I'm scurred.

--------------------------------------
My original ad:
160GB PS3 w/ HDMI Cable, 2 controls, Bluetooth Headset - $250 (SW Houston)

Hardly used 160gb PS3. All cables (HDMI Cable), Bluetooth headset and 2 controllers, blue and black. Controller charger cable also included. Everything working, images below. PS3 comes with Marvel vs Capcom 2 downloaded and a bunch of demos as well.

Located in Sugar Land (SW Houston), Pickup only, sorry.

Call or text 713-382-7595
---------------------------
Her email:
The price is good, but can't you reduce it a bit. I am willing to buy.
Thanks

Stacy
---------------------------
My response:
230...can you pickup from my house though? southwest houston, sugar land
-----------------------------
Stacy:
Hello , I will pay the $230. I would have come to see the item and then pay you cash but i am an old woman. I don't have that full strenght any more. Please if you have a paypal account,provide it to me so that I can send the payment to you. If you don't have a paypal account, you can open one at www.paypal.com so that i can send the money to your account directly.
I can still send you a money order if you prefer that.I will need your full name address for that.
I want to buy this as a christmas gift for my daughter who is currently in West Africa.
I will like you to help me mail it to her through the post office when i send you the payment. I will pay the bills for shipment. Infact, i will give you $370 for both the item and shipment.
Thanks in anticipation to cooperation.
Stacy
---------------
then i said:

My PayPal is ******************

As soon as I get the payment, I will need your daughters address so I can mail it to her. Although, I have never mailed anything to africa before so I'm kinda iffy about that.
I would be more comfortable receiving 230$ from you and simply mailing it to your house.

And so she hasn't replied yet.

Suspect

Smash Hero
just deal locally, that email you got is a bot/hacker.

trust me, you will be able to tell when a real local person emails you

Reizilla

This Stacy is far from human. If they start pre-johning for you, it's a scam. Local is the way to go.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, it's a scam.

For craiglist, it's highly recommended that you meet the actual person at a neutral public location, like Starbucks or something and then check out to see if it's real. Then you can exchange money/product at the same time. If they refuse to meet, it's almost guaranteed to be a scam, especially now that it's the shopping season.

Just use common sense...if it's too good to be true, then it's almost always a scam.

Reizilla

At least he tried to redeem himself by selling that bast4rd console.

Gnes

Smash Master
LETS TALK MY COMRADES, the story of my 21st
I'm drunk, just got rode by like 10 strippers, and learned the secrets of life. And im wide awake, so its story time ***EEETTTSSS

My clothes smell like weed/smoke mixed with different perfumes and ****. like holy ****.

So check this out. The third stripper that gives me a lap dance, she's like "omg ur so cute and nice, like u shouldnt be in a place like this". I make small talk and so she tells me she's a freshman at UH, 18yrs old, and that we should meet up on campus. WTF since when did chillin with strippers become the cool thing to do freakingg *****e

Fas forwarrd like 5 lap dances(which like only 2 were legit), i get to go to the VIP area/Champagne room with 2 chics. Well as u heard, there's no sex in the champagne room. Half true, that same 18yr old is paired with someone who looks like my girls cousin who i use to like, terrrrible *** reads. So u know there doing their thing, and that 18 yr old pulls out my spear, and starts.....

end of my story, feel like im gotta throw up and ima go lay down.
f my brother for having connections at strip places

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
LETS TALK MY COMRADES, the story of my 21st
I'm drunk, just got rode by like 10 strippers, and learned the secrets of life. And im wide awake, so its story time ***EEETTTSSS

My clothes smell like weed/smoke mixed with different perfumes and ****. like holy ****.

So check this out. The third stripper that gives me a lap dance, she's like "omg ur so cute and nice, like u shouldnt be in a place like this". I make small talk and so she tells me she's a freshman at UH, 18yrs old, and that we should meet up on campus. WTF since when did chillin with strippers become the cool thing to do freakingg *****e

Fas forwarrd like 5 lap dances(which like only 2 were legit), i get to go to the VIP area/Champagne room with 2 chics. Well as u heard, there's no sex in the champagne room. Half true, that same 18yr old is paired with someone who looks like my girls cousin who i use to like, terrrrible *** reads. So u know there doing their thing, and that 18 yr old pulls out my spear, and starts.....

end of my story, feel like im gotta throw up and ima go lay down.
f my brother for having connections at strip places

Sounds WAY better than going to San Antonio. (not that you guys aren't great ^^') But I can top that.

I got a candy bar for doing good at work today.
*cries*

Gnes

Smash Master
I got my mind back now, alcohol's a scary thing. I now see why flip randomly used to call me at 3am/4am. I forgive you.

Oh yah the story ended with that chic pullin out my spear and doing "things", but there was indeed no sex in the champagne room, which im hella glad for. All in all **** *** night, no stds for me ya hurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom