• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Xyro77

zori, watch some of the vids i posted above and help me. what do i do wrong and what things do i not know about the MU that would help me?

Zori

Smash Champion
zori, watch some of the vids i posted above and help me. what do i do wrong and what things do i not know about the MU that would help me?
sweet i didnt even need to name search this one

well lets see, your first mistake was approaching he got 1000000 nairs on you(spinny attack to upsmash). your strings were ok but you need to work on using samus melee attacks more, they have weird hitboxes and REALLY throw off olimar. samus' uair da bes on platforms. counterpick battlefield that stage is stupid if samus knows how to use it. keep shoop doopin ma boy

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

well lets see, your first mistake was approaching he got 1000000 nairs on you(spinny attack to upsmash). your strings were ok but you need to work on using samus melee attacks more, they have weird hitboxes and REALLY throw off olimar. samus' uair da bes on platforms. counterpick battlefield that stage is stupid if samus knows how to use it. keep shoop doopin ma boy
*goes back and counts nairs*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What happened at the tourney?
I think the bracket speaks for itself.

Highlights include The Boy Who Cried Cleft Lip lost to DeAngelo and Trela forfeiting twice because he was in the bathroom for like an hour.

Gnes won by the way.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Yeah syncs house is awesome.

First time using MK in tourney, I entered as Deangelo lols

Everyone pretty much went different characters. Razer (cleft boy) used MK/falco/diddy, Gnes used Snake/marth, jerm used some luigi, Trela (N) using MK as well. twas fun

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.

Your not gonna tell him nair to upsmash doesnt work? Shame on you.............

little known facts

nair to upsmash

hold down and ps it or jump out of it.

olimars jab

ps the second hit and punish it

olis shield

They shield alot i mean alot...grab them

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Sooo, I have acquired the soundtrack for tron 2.0 all done by the great daft punk themselves. Am I the **** or am I the **** x2?

Xyro77

Other than ThanksGimping, you guys may not hear from me or see me for a while. Im going out to grab some super cheap games tomorrow(black friday) and play the game rt let me borrow.

See ya later

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
was it really 80 degrees this thanksgiving in houston? Thats what weather channel said =/

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Who all is going with P4?

I may take my car, I dunno. I don't even know if I'm working that day.
For the first 3 weeks, we make my schedule up as we go.

Xyro77

Trust me, IF i decide to play the next smash game i will never go back with low tier again. I will strictly use the best character in the game. People no longer respect players who are good with low tier...that ended in melee.

I will make an exception if travis touchdown is in the game though.......very unlikely

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I think people still respect the best LT mains. Melee just had more time to build up the hype of LT mains.

Xyro77

I think people still respect the best LT mains. Melee just had more time to build up the hype of LT mains.
Melee low tier mains were respected cause in melee if you were smart and spot on with your techs you can over come almost anything.

At the end of the day.....

Ganon will never over come falco. Brawl prevents it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom