• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I seriously had a dream last nite that eliz got married yesterday and i didnt get a chance to tell her my feelings. i was SO SAD!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lady gaga has been mine for a while now. anyways, i got another tasty email today!!!!

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL/DEAL:

Good day! I’ am CAPT HUISH REED. WITH THE UNITED NATIONS TROOP IN AFGHANISTAN. I WANT TO INVEST $16.2 MILLION DOLLARS IN YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLAESE GET BACK TO ME ONLY THROUGH THIS EMAILL ADDRESS AS BELOW

I need your strong assurance and confidentiality. God bless us.

I Remain

Mr. Huish Reed

Nb: you can call my very good friend in London he can give you more info on what to do the name of my from is Mr. Q .C. LEE Telephone is+ 00447031748938 / Fax No: 0044847741705

Sync.

Smash Champion
I decided to make Wednesday a tournament. A normal one though, not like one Nike suggested. I don't think there will be enough (willing) entrants and I don't think the top people want to be left out.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Yeah I got into some life changing trouble and now I'd like to come back to smash full force so i can keep out of any more trouble.. i'd like to main MK for a little bit as an experiment though. I should be at Syncs and maybe SA if i can find a carpool

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
FREE DORITOS FOR EVERYONE AT THANKSGIMPING!

Seriously..... I'm getting 100 boxes from Doritos on Friday so I will have a ton to give away. I also live down the street from the venue, so I can always come back for more.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Man.
I can't go tomorrow. Work johns. :awesome:

And I really don't know about this weekend, either. Because

A) Job schedule is being made up as we go for the first three weeks, I probably won't know until two days before or so. I can ask tomorrow, but I don't know.
B) I feel like I'm starting to trust this car less and less...I don't know how many more trips it can take like this.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
awww ****kkkk

anyone wanna pick me up for tomorrow?

i can pay ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom