• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Illmatic I wish we had some of our matches up. I'm glad I play a character now that people actually have fun fighting (since you said our matches were the best :)

Edit: **** i love when me and dphat post consecutively. Avatars be having lesbo sex

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Sorry for putting in my 2 cents. I realize I'm neither good at actually playing Brawl nor an MK main, but I watch and analyze tons of matches just for fun and I think I have at least a decent grasp on a lot of characters' game-play styles. Just trying to help, but, again, sorry.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nope. I just come here from my Control Panel.
My bad.
Thats fine. just check the front page of this thread every once in a while. i keep it updated most of the time. Houston thread has everthing you can ever want in life.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Thats fine. just check the front page of this thread every once in a while. i keep it updated most of the time. Houston thread has everthing you can ever want in life.
So much truth in bold.
Anyways, I wouldn't think to check the OP, it's 1:30.

I'm so disappointed in what happened this weekend.
I should have at least gotten to the second round of pools. But I lost motivation really early because I hate pools.

Xyro77

Well since smoom bailed and p4 is full. I think im the only option.

We can either leave fri nite after i get off of work and arrive in dallas by 4am or leave at 6am on saturday(best option). if i can trade my friday work day then we can leave ANY TIME on friday. No matter what i need to KNOW who is going with me so we can set up a place/time to meet up.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I was surprised too, by the way. Houston just didn't prepare for Hurricane Ike.
Hurricane Ike has hit Houston twice now, Houston should watch the weather channel more often me thinks.

Gnes plays Persona 4, he has no excuse for not watching the weather channel. :(

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
So Ozz, what made you switch from Falco to Fox? I did the same thing after watching videos of TKD, before switching again to Peach.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Hello everyone I'm back from San Antonio I'm sure the whole world missed me.

GJ at Apex everyone Houston always wrecks everyone's **** and Jerm I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Happy burfday dawg.

BY THE WAY I NEEDS A RIDE FOR QUAKE CON SOMEONE INCLUDE ME.

Xyro77

Hello everyone I'm back from San Antonio I'm sure the whole world missed me.

GJ at Apex everyone Houston always wrecks everyone's **** and Jerm I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Happy burfday dawg.

BY THE WAY I NEEDS A RIDE FOR QUAKE CON SOMEONE INCLUDE ME.
im pretty sure u can go with me. just be willing to cough up gas money and meet at pj the nite before(fri) or the day of(sat) at 6am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom