• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Awesome! How much do you think I'll have to cough up? I'm all good about meeting up at PJ's. Hate to impose, but you think there's room for Tro? He told me to ask.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Xyro can you please make sure there is enough room for Kadin and I in the carpool?
I'm pretty sure my Mom is going to let me go to this.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I was just thinking the same thing.....
Who else can drive? / Wants to carpool?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
How many people plan on going with Xyro? For some reason, I think there's going to be too many...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That's what I want to know. I might not want to go if there's going to be like 8 people in the back of the truck. I remember last time coming back from Final Smash 6, there were like 6 people in the back at one point and it was struggling to get up hills, lol.

I just might not go if there's too many people going.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Are you really starting **** with zori? stfu
Dude, it was a joke. Calm down.

Uhh what?

America won >_>
This was also a joke. I meant most American's dismiss Oli VS MK. But, now we see some Japanese dude use Oli to beat MK. That's gotta mean the **** know something we don't just saying.

Kingdom Come.....wtf....first trying to preach Xyro about the game (who you'll never be as good as), then you say Americans suck at this game, and then bash Zori.
I wasn't preaching, I was just telling him to give credit to P4 for his advancement in this game. Also, saying skill has nothing to do with why he lost was the debate. The Americans suck was a joke, I'm part f American too. Zori was a complete joke. I just happened to run into that post and troll him. Zori is a cool cat, I aint got nothing against cousin.

And you don't exactly have the type of respect to be making jokes around here....you as a player is a joke itself and that's all the joke we need from you. :)
I don't play Brawl often, nor do I care too. I'm the type of person that invites all his friends over to play with all items on high. So if that makes me a bad person in the community so be it. ANd, if y'all don't respect me for having my own opinion then there is nothing I can do about it.

I'm not trying to start ****, I just haven't been around the thread and thought I should comment to some peoples comments. I sometimes say things such as the above which is misunderstood so I just wanted to clear that out of the way.

And for the people that do have some sort of respect for me or care for me. I'm dropping out of High School. I'm getting surgery on my OCD condition and it will keep me out of sports for 6 months to a year. So, I'll be with my team until the end of the season and that will be my rehab with the trainers. After that I'm gonna move to Guatemala until Summer is here.

Spread the love!!!!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
people in the back of the truck all the way there?
...is that legal?
Nope... rofl

This was also a joke. I meant most American's dismiss Oli VS MK. But, now we see some Japanese dude use Oli to beat MK. That's gotta mean the **** know something we don't just saying.
Nah, they don't know anything more than us, they just know how to adapt a **** load faster. That Olimar wasn't doing anything revolutionary, he was just super smart and knew how to exploit the weaknesses of everyone.

I've also thought that Oli vs MK was not in MK's favor. If he can get him off the stage it's over, but until then, Oli controls the stage. In reality it's like fighting a smaller Snake. Both have a ******** projectile, can kill at stupidly low percents, spammable kill moves, and a crappy recovery.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I felt like no one was paying attention to the Pikmin order. M2K and several others got hit so many times by purple Pikmin while trying to edge guard.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Purple Pikmin too good. No joke.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Okay, I'm driving up myself to Dallas to chill with my friend who lives there from Friday to Sunday and to go to the Quake Con tourney on Saturday. My friend doesn't have any room for anyone else but me (plus he doesn't want strangers he doesn't know staying with him and his girlfriend), but if people can book housing in a hotel for Friday and Saturday, I AM willing to drive a few people for gas money.

I will be leaving around 10 or 11 AM on Friday, and coming back sometime on Sunday. If people are willing to cough up some gas money and to book their own housing, I can drop them off wherever they need to be on Friday and pick them up again on Sunday (hopefully all passengers can stay in the same place?).

Illmatic, if your mom would let you and Kadin ride up with me, I was thinking everyone could be at your house at 10 AM on Friday and I could pick my passengers up there. Also, Allan, if you want to leave around the same time on Friday, we could follow each other up and all stop for lunch around half-way.

Just an idea... I thought I would offer my services.

Edit: I have 4 spots in my car, just so everyone knows. If I take Ill and Kadin, that leaves 2 spots. Rockettrainer, since you said you might not go because you didn't know if there was room in the carpool, I came up with this idea, so I offer a seat to you.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mmm, if I do go, I would want to go and come back the same day, which is what Xyro is doing. :)

I appreciate the offer though. If some of the people riding with Xyro ride with you though, that would free up some spots in his carpool...

Zori

Smash Champion
xyro avoiding the big question the.... only option is for rt/leaf to start a new car pool (i will help drive if i need too)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would have no problem driving, but I can't use my car. And Leaf's car is a manual, so....yeah. And like I said, I would want to leave and come back the same day.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Wouldn't be completely impossible...but every time I've attempted to drive somewhere I've had something happen. But I'm confirmed for this, 100%, and I wouldn't really have a problem driving there and back as long as I could get the gas money.

But I would be the one to drive my car, because my car is...special? It took me 3 days to get standard down, but a month to learn this car.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hey, P4, want to give me a ride then? Oh wait...maybe you should drive a manual car-...OH WAIT.

Also, remember that I have to share my car with my sis since she doesn't have one.

GG, you lose. Get out.

Leaf, how much gas would you want?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hey, RT, my car is full

Mmmm... Johns?
Wait, you just made a john yourself...

Stop CP'ing and exposing yourself.

Dphat, my sis had a wreck with her car. You kind of have to make do, you know? Can't take the car the whole day if it'd be easier to ride with someone else. ;)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
LOL, actually it was a bunch of uninsured Mexicos that were trying to make a right turn in downtown Houston at 2AM at night from the center lane. Yes, CENTER lane. And they were probably drunk. But the cop did absolutely nothing...lazy moron.

Sad part? They wanted to collect insurance from ours despite them not having any.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
xyro avoiding the big question the.... only option is for rt/leaf to start a new car pool (i will help drive if i need too)
What are you talking about? im not avoiding anything. I can fit 2 in the front and 5 in the back. 10-15 each in gas should be enough and we would leave/return on saturday. I just need people to join my party.

Leaf, if you car CAN make it to dallas and back in ONE DAY, sign me up. ill go with you. i can drive standard and can drive at any time if u get tired. im the ONLY one in Houston who can drive for obscene hours.

Xyro77

guys, if you are going with me, let me know NOW and also include if you CAN go the nite befoe(fri nite) or sat morning(6am)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
P4, what I said is hard truth too.

So, please explain your point.

It's a John. :p

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Silly P4, I don't deny my Johns. When did I say I'm not johning? I'm not Gea. :p

Stop trying to troll P4, you can't do it right.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
My car could probably make it, but if you can fit more in, that makes it cheaper. Which would be totally awesome.
But it's up to you guys.

Edit: Holy ****, 6 ninja combo. I'm with you Xyro.

Zori

Smash Champion
xyro i asked you on aim who was all in your carpool and you didn't answer and everyone on here seemed as lost as i was but w/e its its important, i want to ride with you but if i cant ill ride with whoever

ill pay gas money. wham bam boom

done like..... you know

Xyro77

My car could probably make it, but if you can fit more in, that makes it cheaper. Which would be totally awesome.
But it's up to you guys.
Can your car make it. yes or no.

2nd, are u going and leaving on saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom