• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Didn't P4 already said he's not doing anything...?

Flip_Hop

Smash Rookie
So P4 fest saturday?

And Illmatic, I'll be honest with you, picking up Diddy in Houston won't do you good. This CITY is over saturated with Diddys: Me Gnes and Dao. Diddy is just too difficult to win in here since the top 5 in Houston pretty much have all the experience already. Stick with Peach. Better for the city in the long run.

Xyro don't bash my Diddy. :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
More like, go with MK, mirite? We need more...

Apex pools are up. Looks like Houston got top/high seeds for their pools for the most part. Good stuff.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Legan, you're a sellout. *****!

That's right. I'll even call a fellow God Kai a *****, Quivo ain't afraid of noone.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I was looking through the electronics last night during lunch at work and some ****** walked in yelling "HEY I NEED A NEW CAR RADIO"

Iran like a terrorist

Wolfwood0

Smash Rookie
Thanks ALOT everyone for supporting Quakecon! We are working day in day out to make it as great as possible!!!

As a treat/thanks for you guys i know some of you are looking to play smash and watch APEX. If you guys are interested me and Tetsuo want to have a "fest" at the arcade all weekend. We will have the live stream up, will be open all night, and it will be FREEEEEEE! Just bring setups.

I know you guys already have some "fests" planned this weekend so if you guys dont want too combine its cool, but let me know today and tomorrow!

Esca

Smash Champion
Dude my phone died, and right after my phone died the girl I was with got food poisoning and I didn't have your number. :(

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
What is going on this weekend?
P-4's, Monster's Arcade, or Shadow's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom