• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
You're boring to watch. And planking is skill.
I just looked at the comments for the first video and someone already made the same joke as me. You weren't on the edge for too long at a time so I wouldn't call that planking, plus that's just how Pit has to be played. So what do you think of them taking away the LGL?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
I just looked at the comments for the first video and someone already made the same joke as me. You weren't on the edge for too long at a time so I wouldn't call that planking, plus that's just how Pit has to be played. So what do you think of them taking away the LGL?
there was never a LGL in the BBR ruleset

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Ah yes, you are correct. My mistake.

Anyways, so...

Saturday... everyone ready for P4'S THIRD Pee Hole?!

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Esca

Smash Champion
I don't really care too much about the ledge grab limit. I've proven my skill through beating top players with other characters. Alot of people disagree with a campy playstyle, though. It's hard out here for a pimp.

My Pit is better. :)
Then let's do a $20 Peach Ditto MM

Then we can do a $20 Pit Ditto MM.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't really care too much about the ledge grab limit. I've proven my skill through beating top players with other characters. Alot of people disagree with a campy playstyle, though. It's hard out here for a pimp.
It's all about playing to win, Esca.
I dislike that play style too, personally, but I respect the decisions of those who use it.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
p4 you never told me no so there ya go hoe hope you can make it bro bring friends tho youll have a fun time ya know?

smashfest at my apartment arrive 12 or after! bring set ups please bring set ups.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
finally.....
Make sure to tell people that in your thread...noone knows what the **** is going on.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Where the **** did you get the idea I'm doing something on Saturday, stop saying I am >_>
p4 you never told me no so there ya go hoe hope you can make it bro bring friends tho youll have a fun time ya know?

smashfest at my apartment arrive 12 or after! bring set ups please bring set ups.
Good game, counter pick?

I ban nothing because the set is already over after game 1

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Then why would you tell him to counterpick, silly.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I did a final test to see if what I came up with works. I got it. But there is one problem. I don't have control of me playing aggressive. And that is gonna blow it for me. I would be doing fine then start playing a typical aggressive Peach. And start doing bad. And I can't stand playing aggressive. Playing aggressive makes me more easy to hit and I burn KO moves. And Peach is not hard to stop when she is going aggressive. My style is straight D. When I play like that I am on point and own. But out of random I start playing stupid. And that is what cost me.

I have to figure out some way not to play like that. If I can do that, thats it. it's a done deal, I got this. Thats the only thing right now holding me back. I got the mindgames down. I got the straights, I got the tricks and I got my quick reaction time. I get this stupid problem out the way and I am good to go.

And I checked out my pool:

Rain
Jerm
Tommygreenshirt
Tymer
Dil
Ganonballer
Dark Peach

Rain is the best meta knight in japan.
And Jerm is that TL.
Dil is a NY rob player, I played him before and all that.

Meta knight I am not worried about. I was practicing him today and got some **** down. Thanks to the way I found how to DI out of his Tornado, every time meta did it, instant punish with Nair. And I learned how to pivot grab meta out of his tornado. And I have the style down for him with my turnips, evasion and pressure.

TL I know that much up now. I'll just brush up with Jash, then be ready for jerm. Jash is the best TL so if it aint him, it anit no one.

There is only one match up I have no clue what to do. But I'll figure that out 2morrow.
Dark. Pch getting his hopes up for Apex Jerm.
Please wreck the living **** out of him for me ;).
Make him go into one of those "boo hoo I suck at Brawl I hate everyone above mid tier" cry baby modes - after you beat him too.

2EasyProductions Baby :o

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Guys, Ima use the Houston thread as my Twitter type thing, so check here frequently for updates. And just text me for anything specific you want to find out

And I'll beat dark peach for illmatic, 2ez productions

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I just love how Dark hates being discredited for being a "good player" but then he does the exact same thing to Jerm, who is actually good...the irony.

Jerm, wreck his ***. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom