• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe

Just downloaded Chrome, much better then Firefox. And I probaly won't be going to the fest, again. ;[

Suspect

Smash Hero
Last time I saw Mr3k was at AKON I single handedly put him into losers and kicked him out of the tournment. Yes I went to losers bracket on purpose to play him again. Beat that Suspect.
I placed 5th at a tourny here going mostly random :ohwell:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
If u guys stay past 11/12 i might see u guys.

Last night was **** for monster hunter
Dude that was the most fun I've had on MH, and you should come by. My mom and sister aren't here and my dad sleeps through anything so you guys can stay late, just keep it down later on tonight :)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Pff

Instead of playing MH last night, you noobs should have been at the orbit room =]

and Im slowly gonna have to put in work on p4s sister lmao

Gnes

Smash Master
Naw...MH was amazing fun, had a **** *** crew last night.

Paralysis set weapons with good teamwork + no one really dying.
David i loved when we would paralyze rathy, then I stun it, then yall break its tail after being stunned, then paralyze/hurt it.

And that time we didnt even let her leave, OMG lmao

So beautiful. We gotta play in groups more often, things go super fast and are super fun :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Sooo Player-4's 2nd Pee Hole was officially the BEST tournament I have ever attended.

FEEL SORRY FOR ALL YOU WIMPS THAT DIDN'T GO

Smoom77

Smash Master
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Smoom you going to A.L.S?
maybe we could set something up yuh dig?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, does P4 want to drive 5 hours in one day...?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom