• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Same. I dont mind the competitive stuff, but I dont really want to get into it. Not that fun.
You need to play competitive

Oh. Then, I'm probably doing it wrong. :confused: lol
Lol yeah you are, you could take the easy way out and save yourself countless hours trying to build a good team and just use Pokesav. I have put probably 1500 hours into my games, but that has produces a lot of EVd stuff not just a few. But I finally got tired of it and just use Pokesav. Though I'll probably get back into EVing soon.

If you have any questions about competitive Pokemon you can talk to me on AIM or talk to Tallman. :)

Smoom77

Smash Master
I just finished the second part to the death note movie. It's so dumb, I can't believe I wasted all this time watching it. >_>

Zori

Smash Champion
gnes you forgot your taylor swift cd

p4 did you take my empoleon LOL (not upset) but i can't find him

im so tempted to get soulsliver......... 2 more days -_-

Player-4

See you in 25 years
gnes you forgot your taylor swift cd

p4 did you take my empoleon LOL (not upset) but i can't find him

im so tempted to get soulsliver......... 2 more days -_-
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes I did. I needed something else to trade over and he was just sitting right there. You gotta give me my Warturtle and Torterra back anyways so I'll trade him back then. Just thinking of little P6 and P7.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Zori, I just remembered, you will fail at the third gym if your team has only male Pokemon.

Gnes

Smash Master
why do you troll me
Im serious bud...but im talking about leaving on friday and coming back sunday evening. Its spring break my boy!!!

I know razer wants to go...so do I and esca was interested.

HOUSTON LETS GET A GOOD CARPOOL GOING FOR THE DALLAS TOURNEY ON SATURDAY!!!!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
B- is where it's at anywho Smoom. You're not missing anything with Brawl+.
Lol yes it is. F B+, B- is where it's at.

Houston lets get a carpool going for dallas tourney on saturday!!!!!
Is Phase this Saturday?! Well I'm supposed to have a carpool going, Papa lesbian is driving my 7 passenger car with me, you, razer, jerm, dao, and trela. Idk who all is confirmed on going besides like me and Xyro.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So far(if i count right) the people from H-town that are going to phase is...........

Gene Pool
Xyro the HERO
Razer(illegal alien)
Recooooooom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom