• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Oh wow, you're far out. Between Beaumont and Houston. If you don't mind the drive, it'd be fun to have you guys. :D

Wingless

Smash Cadet
Yeah. I've been to Katy before. (On a bus. It takes FOREVER)
Beaumont isn't unreasonable though
But yeah, if Leaf drives then I'm all for it. xD

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I know you guys live in houston but posting this anyway.

World Hobo: ROOM SPOTS AVAILABLE! We have 5 people total including San, Brett, Khaoz, and Take. We are taking a MAX of 10. More people will decrease cost per night but it will also decrease floor space meaning you WILL be sleeping on floor and need a sleeping bag! PM me or contact me via AIM if you are interested. If we get 9 people it will be around $10.70 a night.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Trela gets to stay the nite at my house on monday! This will be so much FUN! Father+son=FUN in the sun! DBZ and pizza and some TASTY LOVIN(yea that right, rt). Me and Trela are MEANT for each other and you cant stop us you dumb panda. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

EAT IT

OR

BEAT IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16jMP5kZp50

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
@Xyro
Umm...lol? XD

@Slaps
I would totally hit you up on that offer...if I didn't have 6 with me. (And the fact that almost all are all going to this because it's an anime con, not WHOBO.)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Leaf, do i know you? Wether i do or dont.....YOU CANNOT GET BETWEEN ME AND TRELA! Our BOND cannot be severed by leafs or pandas!!!!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P-fest on Monday

Since I'll be getting my wisdom teeth out during this lovely spring break, I want to have one good day before this happens. Thus a fest is in order. My place, this Monday, from 3pm to late. You guys know how it is. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't worry, Xyro only adopts young people. He's moving down the age scale. Smoom is 13, so you have to be at least 12 or younger before he conditions you for the eventual kidnapping special night with him.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'll probably show up if its Monday, with my newly Pimped Out Wii. Better textures and music this time. Pikkons theme is too good.

Oh yea Dennys oreo sundae too good

TheJerm

Smash Champion
So.. I just got soul silver. But cant play it cause ff13 is too good lol.

P4, teach me all the poke info on monday.. ya *****

Viperdev

Smash Apprentice
P-fest on Monday

Since I'll be getting my wisdom teeth out during this lovely spring break, I want to have one good day before this happens. Thus a fest is in order. My place, this Monday, from 3pm to late. You guys know how it is. :)
Hey what's the address to your house? Cuz I'll try 2 c if I can make it to this if u don't mind me coming

I'm also trying to open myself up to the smash community irl and meet some new people XD

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I might show up

Also, I'm bringing my cards incase anyone wants to play magic
DUDE! Please come! I haven't seen you in SOOOOO long.

So.. I just got soul silver. But cant play it cause ff13 is too good lol.

P4, teach me all the poke info on monday.. ya *****
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA teach me Brawl and you have a deal my young padowan.

MM best 2/3?

EDIT: P-4 if youy don't mind could I come to pfest?
See post below VVV

Hey what's the address to your house? Cuz I'll try 2 c if I can make it to this if u don't mind me coming

I'm also trying to open myself up to the smash community irl and meet some new people XD
Sorry man, I gotta keep this to the regulars :ohwell:. I only have so much room for everyone and having Zori and maybe even Pop come is a more than what usually come.

I'll be at p4s if someone takes my shift at work

3 weeks without brawl im suffering withdraws
SWEET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom