• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Zori or Jerm or anyone! Can we use your car to go to the SEX this weekend in Dallas? You don't even have to drive! Gnes will! We give gas money and tattoos.

Please. :)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
My chances to go to phase just got higher today. but I cant drive my car, its in bad condition and a mexico lady just hit it last week. So I have to get it fixed through insurance n stuff. Plus my brakes are having slight problems.. highly doubt they'd let me drive it to dallas

Zori

Smash Champion
i could not wait, i had to buy pokemon

and i might go competitively, my larvatar has dragon dance earthquake and sandstorm at lvl 5.......

Player-4

See you in 25 years
i could not wait, i had to buy pokemon

and i might go competitively, my larvatar has dragon dance earthquake and sandstorm at lvl 5.......
I will teach you my ways young Zori, that goes for all who wish to be competitive Pokemon masters.

heytallman

CTALL
Somebody hit me up for Pokemon stuff. I made P4 rage quit last time we played. Granted, I've been dodging a rematch (my team sucks I need to fix it) but I am equally a master of Pokemon.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm unequally a pokemon master to P4 and Heytallman. Instead I beat everyone but them with a team that has 4 UUs on it.

By the way, odd request, but is there anyone here who happens to play drums and wants to be in a band? Not a cover band, but a real band. I'm good at writing music.

:059:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Somebody hit me up for Pokemon stuff. I made P4 rage quit last time we played. Granted, I've been dodging a rematch (my team sucks I need to fix it) but I am equally a master of Pokemon.
Lol you did? Are you talking about the time at TRU? Because when we played the tourney later that night and I put you in losers then beat you in GFs :p

Though that god**** Bronzong was confusion haxxing my Vaporeon at TRU >_>

heytallman

CTALL
I'm unequally a pokemon master to P4 and Heytallman. Instead I beat everyone but them with a team that has 4 UUs on it.

By the way, odd request, but is there anyone here who happens to play drums and wants to be in a band? Not a cover band, but a real band. I'm good at writing music.

I can kinda play drums but I'm a bass player at heart. And I write music too.

edit: P4 The tournament was that night? I don't remember. All I remember was all the hax. Wait, was that the tournament where my Heatran took down that Blissey after an hour-long stall war?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Bronzong is the future, FACE IT!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Bass would be fine too. The person I'm supposed to teach bass is going to be grounded until this summer anyways, and from what I've heard of him playing trumpet... he has a little bit of work to do for the music. Right now it's pretty much just me (EPIC keyboard player, and I can also play drums and kinda play bass), and one of my friends (fairly good at guitar), and my girlfriend who's will probably join the band this summer as a keyboard player (so I'd be free to do anything) and I need a good bass player and drummer. I just really need a 4th member x.x

By the way, got any music you've written that I can listen to?

Player-4

See you in 25 years

edit: P4 The tournament was that night? I don't remember. All I remember was all the hax. Wait, was that the tournament where my Heatran took down that Blissey after an hour-long stall war?
I think it was, my Heracross went on a rampage against your team.:lick:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer, I think most people would just go to a Dallas one, assuming it happens. Or, if we're super lucky, they'll come back to Houston....someday...

Suspect

Smash Hero
5% of elementary kids believe Luke Skywalker was the first man on the moon

The other 95% believe it was Louis Armstrong

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I always thought it was Stretch Armstrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom