• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yeah, cartoons are for babies.

Don't forget about this Friday to watch a comic book movie! :)
It's a MOVIE in the Marvel CINEMATIC universe featuring REAL people as actors. No comic books Or cartoons (which are for BABIES) allowed.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, you keep up that wishful thinking if it makes you feel better about watching a kid's movie.

Last edited:

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
I don't even really like anime, Kill la Kill is the only one I've been really into in years.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Ending was crap. :applejack:
I agree; they rushed it for some crazy reason. The manga is still going on I believe and had an entirely different resolution I hear
I'm currently in Houston and gonna be here for awhile, would like to hang with you guys again!
yoooo Justin ((: Come see avengers with us on thursday!! (tomorrow) https://www.facebook.com/events/358868757638896/
and come to fight club on sunday https://www.facebook.com/events/1587125121569655/

Xyro77

Guys, i NEED a name for TGC's yearly series. I have no good names. Any ideas? I seriously need some help here

Last edited:

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
God dang you really are old
Also how about TGGC?
Texas Global Gaming Championships?
I dunno

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Trela now quits Smash and becomes a godlike world poker champion.

Also I don't know why, but facebook actually sent me an email about Trela's birthday. I thought I had long ago stopped any and all facebook emails. Guess TRELA'S THE CHOSEN ONE.

Last edited:

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Hope everyone has fun
If you ever see me after you guys see it (which you all most likely will)
No spoilers pls

Xyro77

Def not a fan of the new suit nor Ben doing another super hero movie. Lets hope the 14 years since daredevil has improved him.

And the bad guy (Lex Luthor) is played by a nerd actor so i dont have high hopes for him either. I think our only hope is Superman/wonderwoman.

Last edited:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Def not a fan of the new suit nor Ben doing another super hero movie. Lets hope the 14 years since daredevil has improved him.

And the bad guy (Lex Luthor) is played by a nerd actor so i dont have high hopes for him either. I think our only hope is Superman/wonderwoman.
At least him being a nerd he might say some nice quotables. I mean Lex isn't an idiot.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
TGC Presents: Fourth Round (Smash 4 obv)
TGC Presents: Houston's Very Own National (HVON)

Boom. Or use something with one word. Summit or Impact.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You already know what I would suggest.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
PSA: this is the LAST day to choose your club nintendo platinum and gold rewards. I know they suck, but just redeem them cuz its free guys.

Btw I don't want mine, if anyone wants to look up the rewards and pick one, you can have mine. I dont want any of the downloadable games.

Top Bottom