• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Flip vs Trela round 1.

Rematch from whatever salty Hobo.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
FlipHop, I really like you and I respect you as one of the best diddy kongs to ever play the game but GAT DAM would you PLEASE let go of the past.

Be it hobo 26 (a few years ago) or hobo 12 (87 years ago) the days of old are LONG GONE.

Please FlipHop, move on to smash 4. Create new memories/stories to tell our grandchildren :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But Hobo 12 and now 26 ARE legendary.

Do people get tired of talking about WWII? Hell no.

Keep the dream alive, Flip...forever in our hearts and minds.

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Fine. I'll create legendary moments for Smash 4 to brag about until Smash 5 comes out. Deal?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Many many people are sick of hearing WW2 stuff
Well I get sick of hearing BEST TO EVER from a certain green lesbian, but we all have to suffer in silence.

So...yes, it's time..to say...

DEAL
WITH
IT

Last edited:

Xyro77

Flip, DEAL!

RT, "best to ever?????"

Trela, dude you know you do. U did it in brawl. It's not bad. Enjoy it while u can.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Will there be a new hero to emerge for Smash 4? I feel Brawl players will have the biggest head start in skill gap unless some broken mechanic comes out.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TO=tournament organizer

What else could it mean? Uh DURRRRRRRR

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Will there be a new hero to emerge for Smash 4? I feel Brawl players will have the biggest head start in skill gap unless some broken mechanic comes out.
SETTLE IT IN SMASH.

Huh, guess those cheesy ads did work.

Xyro77

RT, the difference is that I am the best TO ever. I don't follow mainstream greedy nerd TOs. I stand for what I believe in even if I am wrong. I don't change my stance like the wind. In my world, I'm the best. My world is the one that matters.

Gea, do sheik and rosalina.

Razer, quit work and win smash.

Flip, melee nerds had the advantage when brawl first came out and brawl nerds will have the advantage while smash 4 is still new. Brawl ONLY gens passed up the melee nerds and Smash 4 ONLY gens will pass U brawl nerds. It just the way it is.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
@ Xyro, I bought the Season Pass and everything yea. I can't think of what else they can add, but then again they made Agitha into a fighter so I'm sure we could wind up with anyone at this point.

I tried them all out, Cia has cool attack but she doesn't have good crowd control. Wizzro has pretty big spreads on his normal attacks and I didn't see how much power though. Volga I think is the best. Super cool attacks and AMAZING range on that dragon explosion attack.

Did not try out the Epona DLC yet though. Nor did I even unlock Zant yet. I need to finish this adventure mode map, then the new map from the DLC and the new legend mode arc.

Kind of crazy that there is this much content and I haven't even gotten 75% of the extras I paid for.

I think I might have too many Nintendo games to play coming up. But, I'm sure alot of stuff will get delayed like always. We haven't had a Direct in ages (I think the Shulk one was the last one), so we better get one soon so we can see Smash Bros HD Ultra edition and their Holiday lineup.

Xyro77

@ Xyro, I bought the Season Pass and everything yea. I can't think of what else they can add, but then again they made Agitha into a fighter so I'm sure we could wind up with anyone at this point.

I tried them all out, Cia has cool attack but she doesn't have good crowd control. Wizzro has pretty big spreads on his normal attacks and I didn't see how much power though. Volga I think is the best. Super cool attacks and AMAZING range on that dragon explosion attack.

Did not try out the Epona DLC yet though. Nor did I even unlock Zant yet. I need to finish this adventure mode map, then the new map from the DLC and the new legend mode arc.

Kind of crazy that there is this much content and I haven't even gotten 75% of the extras I paid for.

I think I might have too many Nintendo games to play coming up. But, I'm sure alot of stuff will get delayed like always. We haven't had a Direct in ages (I think the Shulk one was the last one), so we better get one soon so we can see Smash Bros HD Ultra edition and their Holiday lineup.

What if they add the farm girl from OOT or Tingle? That would be kinda cool.

I'm 85 now but I'm gonna try and hit LVL 99 with zelda before Bayo comes out. Then when I go back to HW, I'll just spend the money on leveling up the rest. I doubt I'll be playing it too often once smash/Bayo/watch dogs is out. Maybe if people wanna do co-op or something I will.

You beat the game right? What did Pj think of the final few levels where Ganon ***** everything?

Last edited:

alex mora

Smash Ace
NNID
amora2319
Hey guys, at Gameguys monthly on saturday there is going to be a Smash 3DS tournament going on as a side event. I talk to Mojo and he has allowed for it! make sure to show up for it! Houston's best will be there

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Fun stuff at the tournament. Looking forward to going to the next local tournament. (can't make TGC1 and possibly For Glory 2).

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
3DS controls plz.

Top Bottom