• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Gea

Smash Master
PC is for nerds.
Smash/kart/hyrule warriors and pretty much anything nintendo does local co-op good.
Whats fantasy life?
Like a cross between Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon with a splash of classic RPG. You make a character and pick a starting job such as Paladin, Miner, Cook, Wizard, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbU9Gyo2uuA

Downside is that there is DLC (10 bucks) that is pretty much an expansion pack. Basically we are getting the original version and not the updated Japanese version. Instead, we pay for the DLC. Crummy but I still want this game.

DLC...

-Tons of new options for character customization
-Pet birds & dragons
-Friendship system (Allies get stronger the more you use them.)
-Increase in level and skill caps
-New job ranks
-New quests
-New items (gear, materials, decor, etc.)
-Special mounts (Lots of different horses, unicorns, crabs, alpacas, deer, etc.)
-New recruitable allies (Job Masters & Origin Island characters.)
-Origin Island location
-Lunares Coins (Trade them for unique items.)
-Goddess Statue Wishing (Unique items.)

It's quite a lot. (Remember to buy it as soon as you can if possible, lots of this is available during the main quest, despite what Nintendo says.)

Last edited:

Popertop

Smash Champion
Hey alan can you send me that amazing tirade you posted on that Lamar page?

The group admin deleted it before I could read it. Bunch of pussyfags they are.

EDIT: And yet again reading the Houston thread makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a bar of soap.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That sounds healthy.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I love gauging my eyes out with bars of soap.

On the other hand, I played some AiB ladder matches which are 2 stocks. I'm in favor of 3 stocks at this point. Maybe online is just so bad it makes me hate everything.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey alan can you send me that amazing tirade you posted on that Lamar page?

The group admin deleted it before I could read it. Bunch of ********* they are.

So i hear some new gen nerd with girl hair named Cody Shaw (who literally has a nick name based off of wet cabbage and mayonnaise) has a melee MM with my boi Brent Berwick aka "tha beast from da east" tomorrow. Now Ive never heard of this s h i t bich kid so i googled him up in a jiffy sniffy so i could report back my findings to Brent in hopes that he could prepare and the MM he has going on soon. When i googled this kid, the results were ASTOUNDING! Here is what i found:

Cody (co-dee): a broke back bacon wrapped brown bag banana boat prison ***** who uses a low skill low IQ character (sheik) because he doesn't have the technical abilities to play characters like fox or the elegance/precision required for characters like Marth. Upon further investigation, i learn that this chewbacca lookin inbred is one of those elitist who still thinks its "cool" to brag about being good at a game that was popular back when Nsync was still together.

After reading all that, i realized that this dude is a living JOKE.

Im mean like.......

Dude, when that game came out, you were still suckin' on yo mama's nips you backwards ass rectum raider! You are prob one of those nerds who saw all the evo 2013 hype and was like "dur bur brawlz sucks s h i t hur mur melee 4 life." Look man i know you are proud of beating 3 lvl 9 pichus on PokeFloats but heres the thing.....you are about to lose to a ****ing BRAWL player in MELEE (your main game) with a character who LOSES to shiek. Are you ready for this? Brent is going to send you back to the armpit of Texas from which you were **** out by a swamp goat.

I've already called Obama and CNN and those bich ass biches are on their way right the fukc now to film your ass getting ken comboed (thats a double fair to dair btw, an old gen tech...before your time) and TGM comboed to hell and back. The worst part is, Brent will be throwing apples at his controller with his feet while blind folded and SLEEPING and still MOLEST your sheik. GAT DAM HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL??!?!?! Your pathetic life will come to an end tomorrow and the world will see it just as you see it. You are just a flash in the pan, a spark in the flame and/or a fart in the wind. No one will miss you and no one will remember you. Goodbye, little one

Last edited:

Xyro77

I got the new PR program to work and we have our first "top 10" in Houston. i wont post the list because only one event has been submitted.

check the OP for more events to attend. there is one this weekend.

RunC.T.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RunC.T.
3DS FC
1204-0385-5852
just when i was getting devoted to music production, all these new games come out...

now I'm just waiting for mega crustle with solid rock ability. :]

Sync.

Smash Champion
Was it that For Glory tournament in the Woodlands? Is there a results thread?

Also, Day my dude it's been a minute! I have no idea if I still have your pillow or not hehe

Last edited:

Xyro77

Was it that For Glory tournament in the Woodlands? Is there a results thread?

Also, Day my dude it's been a minute! I have no idea if I still have your pillow or not hehe
Everything you need is on the OP.

The next event added to the PR is the next one on the OP and then TGC. Go grab them points.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Time for laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Trela

Smash Lord
Me and RT will be there, since it's close to both of our workplaces.

Would love if you and others went too Sync, and if you did show up, I'd like to get the chance to go back to your place afterwards :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just a note that the place has a cap. So don't be late, which uh *never* happens.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's 50 according to what is posted. No doubles at event, just singles.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yeah Allan you should add me to the OP as well. 2767-0102-9055.

If anyone is trying to play/practice Pokemon VGC you can hit me up on the 3DS too

edit: Didn't notice tournament was on Friday. DIIIIIIIIIP

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I'm going.. IT'S MY TERRITORY. They're doing crew battles too.. I wonder how that will work.

Xyro77

Guys, DOMINATE that event. show them what Brawl gens can do!

This event counts for PR so please use your mains and use a perm tag like "Trela" or "Zori".....etc. like in the old days.

I have work but please go and have fun!

Edit: Sync and Ash, I'll add yalls FC to the OP. If you have a WiiU, please post your tag for that too.

Last edited:

Xyro77

image.jpg

Tesh, did you get the free DLC? It seems like they will give away or sell another 3 characters by the looks of the missing spots on the character select screen.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Guys, DOMINATE that event. show them what Brawl gens can do!

This event counts for PR so please use your mains and use a perm tag like "Trela" or "Zori".....etc. like in the old days.

I have work but please go and have fun!

Edit: Sync and Ash, I'll add yalls FC to the OP. If you have a WiiU, please post your tag for that too.
I'm predicting Trela/Fliphop/Zori/Sync/RT top 5 (in no order) if they all go.

Xyro77

Illmatic, it's old gen. You won't get it.

Flip, I fully anticipate Trela winning the event. He LIVES on smash.

Top Bottom