• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Somebody needs to still make the WINGS image.
Or whoever is will talk with Nike to make a basic design

Two rainbow wings with Nike's head in the middle?

Krebs or Alex should upload TGC 1 to the smashboards rankings :^)

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Somebody needs to still make the WINGS image.
Or whoever is will talk with Nike to make a basic design

Two rainbow wings with Nike's head in the middle?

Krebs or Alex should upload TGC 1 to the smashboards rankings :^)
No one but me will upload MY events. I've already had one taken down and I will have the rest taken down as well.

Tomorrow, I will upload the results.

Krebs

Smash Journeyman
No one but me will upload MY events. I've already had one taken down and I will have the rest taken down as well.

Tomorrow, I will upload the results.
Yeah I was gonna say its something the TO has gotta do. I still need to do that for SFC. Might be able to today, if not, then sometime this week. I'll share it here

Krebs

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION EVERYONE. I am at work and WINGS3 vids are on the way.

If anyone makes a nice thumbnail 1280x720 pixels of say Nike's face with wings or anything, where I can lazily add names on the left and right side, I WILL USE IT.

I can for real have these vids up around 8pm at the latest, so long as there aren't any hidden issues.

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
ATTENTION EVERYONE. I am at work and WINGS3 vids are on the way.

If anyone makes a nice thumbnail 1280x720 pixels of say Nike's face with wings or anything, where I can lazily add names on the left and right side, I WILL USE IT.

I can for real have these vids up around 8pm at the latest, so long as there aren't any hidden issues.
Santi and I already use a template for our uploads, which I got done uploading the MM and Doubles. As for WINGS, an idea comes to mind where the dude dancing with a chicken wing in each hand with Nike's head imposed on top.
:phone:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
So nothing really going on this weekend? Prolly will just chill then

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The calm before next Wednesday's storm...

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
according to BC or Ashen someone pocketed a pacman trampoline same frame as someone jumped into it and warped the character into the center of the stage in the test pose.

wonder if something funky could be done here

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hooray, a stupid glitch will make Sonic better!

Thank you based playtesting team. Your wonderful work continue to shine through. :)

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't do it Razer. Think of all the amiibo money you will save...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hooray, a stupid glitch will make Sonic better!

Thank you based playtesting team. Your wonderful work continue to shine through. :)
Honestly, it's still the worst idea for a Sonic to do. The opponent can act at any time during the move. Sonic's stuck for the first half second. :applejack:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm not part of the developer team, but I'm pretty sure teleporting characters on a spring is not supposed to happen, so it's a glitch.

Krebs

Smash Journeyman
Gotta finalize uploads. Looks like no flashy thumbnails this time :/ Oh wail. It'll be up in a bit. Gotta finish before picking up my buddy from work.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I missed the part where anyone said it wasn't. :applejack:
A good number of people don't understand the difference between a glitch or exploit (which is what almost all advanced techs are).

Krebs

Smash Journeyman
WINGS3 VIDS FROM MY END ARE UP!

Check it out fellas. Its a playlist of 11 videos with tournament matches that include Houston players Trela, Whispy, Karna, RunCT, NK, and GrimTurtle. (More came from Houston, but these are all HTX players featured in these videos)

Also if you're feeling generous, feel free to comment, like, or even subscribe to my channel. Every little bit helps get out players more visibility. I'm starting to ask because well, who knows, maybe a channel with over 100 tourney vids could take off.

Of course, i'll need to be less lazy and make legit thumbnails buttttt baby steps alright? Heh.

Edit: Also doubles will take me 2 days to finish converting and slicing and uploading and awesomeness. If they aren't up Thursday at 5pm then you all can flame me.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
*****, I'll be seeing you on the notable samus players list soon I hope.

Megafox, Trela and Grim (he needs to go claim all the tournaments he's gone to, don't believe he's done so) will likely all creep into top 60 or close to with you getting your tournaments into there (megafox definitely will, he's currently 66 with like 1/3rd of the tournaments he's won being uploaded; trela is 78th)

Xyro77

"Deus Ex: Mankind Divided" was just announced and I think it has Adam Jenson in it. I think I have to get a PS4 now. I've tried to hold off but the good games keep skipping wiiu.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wait until Black Friday sale.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Black Friday is a joke. Waiting 7 months to save 20 bucks on something you want NOW is stupid.

Xyro77

No no. The game system and multiple games. Not just one game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom