• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

gamma1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lokighsh
I'm glad that Ness is actually somewhat viable. Sakurai took away dumb brawl chain grab things. But gave only certain characters auto combos from d throws. Yay.
come over Friday doofus

Edit: Ness hates you. Don't ever play him again.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
In Brawl, probably not fun because camping.

But in this game, watching you be feral is more entertaining.

Nintendo World plz, why you get amiibos?

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're a step above savage.

That's saying something.

RunC.T.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RunC.T.
3DS FC
1204-0385-5852
Dang, wish I didn't have work this saturday. I would definitely roll through for FG. anyone down for smash tonight? I'm at sync's place.

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Alex gave me the go ahead to do this for his event, so I'm gonna be running an Amiibo side event at For Glory 4. Some details:
  • $3 entry fee per Amiibo
  • You can enter multiple Amiibos, but the bracket will be random and not seeded so it's a very real possibility your Amiibos could fight each other
  • Custom moves and feeding equipment is legal
  • Double elimination
  • 3 stocks, 8 minutes. In case of time out, stock will determine winner then percentage
  • Items are ON and set to medium
  • Stage choice is random and only legal stages from the starter and counterpicks can be selected (will be changing random stage select to make this work)
  • Each round will be best of 3, including finals
  • Winner take all if less than 8 Amiibos enter, more than 8 Amiibos means payout is 60/30/10 (top 3).
Pretty much the same as Austin's rules, except for being 3 stocks and having a time limit.

(also posting this in the tournament thread)

I will be entering Weegee

Last edited:

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
I keep hearing awesome things about Sync's place. What part of Houston does this guy live in? And does he host these smash fests frequently?

Denti

Smash Master
Our sponsor agreed to throw in 100 EXTRA DOLLARS to the winner as long as it happened at the Dallas monthly in Feb. But Houston knows they'd lose to Dallas and I'm gonna say they can't even blame it on Diddy. Even if Diddy wasn't in the equation HOU loses their 2nd best player and Dallas's 2 Diddy mains have back up characters. Houston backing down from this call out is PRICELESS! History will remember this moment and take it as a victory!!! DA L L A S B O Y S > SWAMPY HOUSTON Maybe one day HOU will come to Dallas, aka the good scene in TX

Last edited:

Tesh

Smash Hero
i think the diddy factor makes this a very interesting opportunity here.

what if we actually did do two different crew battles with and without diddy.

For... scientific purposes

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy
I keep hearing awesome things about Sync's place. What part of Houston does this guy live in? And does he host these smash fests frequently?
Oh dude his place is awesome man. He's rich and he's got this 3 story mansion where they play smash all day

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just start on time and leave early.

Top Bottom