• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know you'll always deny the truth...that's the best part.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He discarded you long ago.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Seriously, if this is not some sort of divine intervention, I don't know what is.

At this point, I expect the venue to burst into flames and brimstone to rain from the sky.

Last edited:

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
This is gonna be hilarious, I'll be there

How much tho?

NM, you already edited

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Last edited:

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy
I call out Julia to a Villager ditto MM. Winner gets to use the pink costume

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Why does everyone wanna take this kids money...
Btw I'm down for a MM too Onion
Tesh do you have a ride for FG4? I might stop by Saturday morning to get a ride with you.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xenoblade Chronicles X looking better and better. World map confirmed to be 5 times larger then xenoblade, and director has already logged over 300 hours in the game. Also more then 90 songs in game.
Def a must buy imo

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/2...noblade-chronicles-x-in-latest-famitsu-issue/

XBC is easily in my top 3 nintendo games of last gen (Metroid Prime 3 and No More Heroes 1 are the other two) and most definitely in my top 3 RPGs of all time (Secret of Mana and Dragon Quest 3 are the other two).

The world was FREAKIN MASSIVE and hearing a few months ago that XBC2 map is 5x BIGGER is jaw dropping. So glad they introduced Mechon type suits to fly around in cause we will need it.

As for the voices, you can choose different voices for your hero? If shulk's voice is an option, it's DONE. Lol nah I'll keep his original voice.

Customizable character looks don't really appeal to me much because when I play a RPG game, I want the character looks to be what the creator intended. Helps me feel and see what he was when he thought of this game. Then again, a super hot female character with neon green arm pit hair seems ridiculously hot...hmm maybe I'll make an exception.

90 songs? That means there has got to be a sing as good as "You will know our names" or "Mechanical Rhythm" which are my two fav in XBC 1. iirc the OST for XBC 1 had 91 songs so it's good to know the new game isn't cutting is short.

Putting in 300 hours could mean so many things. The director was probably doing more testing than actual playing. Looking for glitches and stuff. iirc, It took me 180 hours to the main story+ 98% of all side quests in XBC. I suspect this game will easily do 200 though.

4 party members at once? F yes!

Honestly, this is the only game I am dying to get my hands on. Smash was a bust, Bayonetta 1&2 were super short and WatchDogs is the only thing holding me over right now. I'm on the fence about Zelda but if it comes out in 2015 then this is truly the year of RPGs.

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
My only problem is that after chronicles and zelda (and prolly splatoon) I'm like...what next? want them to announce new games to keep me salivating. Biggest thing they can announce is a new metroid game I guess. Oh and fire emblemxsmt whenever that gets announced.
of course this is just me being greedy as xbc gonna have sooo much content...
and...what if there's DLC? o.O

oh and all the tx tl users will loves this: mr r thinks TL's being slept on
http://smasheurope.com/europe/netherlands/apex-2015-an-interview-with-mr-r/

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Smash 4 just got an update.

So far the only confirmed changes are more stages are available for 8 player smash. There may be more but we have not found any.

Edit: yeah I forgot about Splatoon is coming in May. Oh oh so is the final MarioKart DLC.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There aren't any other major gameplay changes. If there were, replays wouldn't play back. This is common sense.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You have to kill three people off which is already silly.

If someone is playing Lucario, they have to be all Lvl 1 CPU Jigglypuffs set with 300% handicap so as not to nerf the Lucario. Aura is not affected by CPUs.

Aka, NOPE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom