• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

gamma1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lokighsh
are u fat Boy...stay everyday ahead of ur computer eating x-burguer and try to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other..

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Are there any smashfests in or near SugarLand by any chance?
Nope, Sugar Land is a wasteland as far as I know.
**Fixed wrong use of quote**
I visit relatives in Sugarland a little more than a dozen times a year. Leaf's the only one know knows me to go out of his way to pick me up-- back when he was in Dayton. Never did scour Houston itself, but I could see it wastelandish. It's as tame as the suburbs of SA. And admiring the Imperial Sugar abandoned building everytime I pass in respect for my source of sustainence.

Wtf did I just read?
are u fat Boy...stay everyday ahead of ur computer eating x-burguer and try to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other..

Last edited:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Someone hosting a fest soon? Bluebird and I available to play in person before Insomnia/FG/TGC. Gotta get that offline prac in ja feel.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Check the OP, dummy!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Idk if many people will be there for smash 4 but I'll be at gameguys tomorrow if you wanna play there
PM me your number. You can let me know how many people show up. Is there a tournament there tomorrow or people just playing?

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Yesterday I finished SMT IV and the Law ending was stupid and left a bad taste in my mouth

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I actually checked the tournament listing for this region, but of course this place only operates on facebook?

Thanks.
Did ya...did ya check the OP or OPENING POST of THIS thread for the info or call Insomnia?

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Nope, just looking for events in this region. Wasn't specifically looking at this city.

Dallas seems to be the only place running tournaments that aren't on Saturday so I'll probably just be going there most of the time.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So is Houston going to make the big LA tourney next weekend? They have all the Smash games.
I know of zero car pools going.

Plus, grim has said he Prob won't do those 2 stock events anymore. So if LA has those bad rules, I doubt he will go.

Last edited:

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
If anyone is still looking for an adapter, I found mine at best buy in Rosenberg. I just asked to order it and get mine on the 17th, but it's store pickup only.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Rosenberg eh?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It would be funny if more people owed me money...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Game Guys was fun last night. Talked to Mojo about expanding the smash 4 scene at his events, finding a way to advertise it better since it was mainly Project M and Melee based. Hope more guys can start coming out. It's a nice venue. 7 people entered last night though at a room of over 30+ lol. Need to increase those numbers.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Game Guys was fun last night. Talked to Mojo about expanding the smash 4 scene at his events, finding a way to advertise it better since it was mainly Project M and Melee based. Hope more guys can start coming out. It's a nice venue. 7 people entered last night though at a room of over 30+ lol. Need to increase those numbers.
GGs is not the place you wanna go for smash 4. They treat it as a side event.

Top Bottom