• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Yes sir I am somewhat under the influence but I will be okay. I just beat classic on 9.0 with no deaths Espy. I have like 10 challenges left, get at my RT. Yall aint on that **** like me.

Look at this swag ass hyrule wars ganon making that ***** face at you all day. Real ass ganon got custom moves and wizard drop kicks all day with the up b that kills. Don'[t even front like you a real ass ***** if you don't use dark fists and OoS ****** at 70 like me. I ****ing jump cancel up smash when ou though that rising nair was safe and I ****ing up b your spindash ******.

I main megaman now.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I have 3 challenges left. Beat the no deaths and Marth one, will work on the no equips one, the 300k one, and the hats soon enough.

Last edited:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Happy New Years!

Surprised I'm still on the list as I've missed the last 3-4 tournaments lol. No idea who Zro is but good **** on the comeup.

What's the big deal about amiibos?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes sir I am somewhat under the influence but I will be okay. I just beat classic on 9.0 with no deaths Espy. I have like 10 challenges left, get at my RT. Yall aint on that **** like me.

Look at this swag *** hyrule wars ganon making that ***** face at you all day. Real *** ganon got custom moves and wizard drop kicks all day with the up b that kills. Don'[t even front like you a real *** ***** if you don't use dark fists and OoS *****s at 70 like me. I ****ing jump cancel up smash when ou though that rising nair was safe and I ****ing up b your spindash *****s.

I main megaman now.
Zero ****s given. Imma just hack that **** in. :applejack:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
espy
if you dheat
you a ***** ass ***** and i nevr rofrice you fort that ****

just
pick sonic
and doe sonic ****
and use euipment and be smart and work ou ass off like i did and the 100$ th e cressdits toot

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wave 3 soon...my precious...

Nike.

Smash Hero
To those who I'm housing this weekend, I have some slightly bad news. I've been sick since Saturday, a cold. I figured id be rid of it by now but it's still destroying me and I'll probably have it this weekend :( I'll try to keep to keep my distance but yea heads up.

#operationwipeouthouston

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh no, it's happening...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The plague...it keeps happening.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Soooo I want to buy smash, but I don't want to spend $300 on a delux wii u with games I don't want and $50+ on an adapter. Anyone know of any deals or cheaper prices? Pretty absurd I can't go buy a wii u by itself and spend money on an adapter that's inflated. I also want to know if it's worth the buy. I love smash, but how far can this game go?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
nintendo sells refurbished ones for $200, you just have to get them when they are in stock. As for adapters, just do this

"Your customer service person might get a bit confused, but keep at it. As long as it's listed as available at the warehouse they can order it for you.
-Go to your local BestBuy
-Go to customer service desk
-Tell them you want to place an OMS order from the warehouse for SKU#7522006 (in the US) or Code Web#10172249 (in Canada)*
-If they still don't know what you're talking about ask them to launch order management system from POS and
follow the on screen prompts. Every best buy has access to these. (thanks u/ReplyYouDidntExpect)
-Have it shipped to your house for free
-Wait impatiently and laugh at GameStop
Notes:
*A couple reports thus far indicate that it will not work in Canada but we are seeing a lot of inconsistency here in the US as well so it's worth your effort to check. Please report your success or failure to help out.
*It is looking like some stores have them in the warehouse and some don't. You are going to have to check and see which category your store falls into.
The price is $20 with free shipping.
You cannot do this over the phone because they use two different systems, one of which they cannot do over the phone for whatever reason.
I just placed my order so this does work. My shipping estimate is 1/2/15.
Proof: http://imgur.com/LdYJp0H
Good luck!"

Teshie U

Smash Lord
You could buy a used Wii U for 200ish from Nintendo and just sell the gamepad if you don't need it. Those things are EXPENSIVE enough that the console could wind up being a net cost of under 100.

Adapters are simply going to be pricey until more ship to stores.

Anyway, for SAM we have

Razer
+Gnes, Trela, RT

Leaf
+RunCT,TVblaze, ???

Knife
+Gamma, Tesh, maybe Asa

Flip
+bananas

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, more Diddys in top spots plz...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
For anyone going to SAM, if you want a vid uploaded, please bring Wii U with you. I'll try to get it recorded, provided you remind me.

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Anyone have a carpool spot left? I would like to go and I'll give gas $
I would offer, but looks like Asa confirmed so my carpool is full :(. Hopefully someone else has the space and you can make it another way.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hey guys, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bring setups if you can. Alot of players in San Antonio still dont have adapters yet. As far as I know, only 4-5 of the brawl scene have them. Venue fee will be waived with a full setup.

Top Bottom