• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
<_< don't take too long now lol most of my time in this summer is being taken up pretty quickly and since I might be transporting 4 of the players who want to go, that could be a problem unless someone else wants to take them xD

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wow lol wtf how did I manage to already accumulate +2 persons xD

I'm not even sure if I'm able to go yet lol it depends on what weekend it is. There is 1 weekend that I'm not yet sure of that I'll be busy and forced to stay in Houston. There is also 2 weekends in June-July that I'll be busy in Florida, I think it's the first two weekends of July or the last weekend in June and first in July.

And then, some time at the end of July I'm going to Hawaii(?) or some place that hasn't been officially declared yet.

So overall, that means that for pretty much half the remaining summer, I can't go to this tournament lol 50-50 chance of me going xD

Sybawave

Smash Ace
OOOOHHH I don't <_< Isn't there a tournament tomorrow or something? What happened to Tarzan's ghetto-tastic place that he somehow found on the other side of town?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Who is this random n00b kid who keeps wanting to play yet hasn't even attempted to do so lol seriously, gtfo.

And no, I don't think that that tournament is happening lol then again it's not like we didn't see that coming lol

MT_

Smash Ace
Von please shoot me a text if you go play tomorrow =).

I'd like to play but people just say "let's play tomorrow, who's in?" and when I say I want to, there's no more reply. I can only assume that 1) they didn't end up playing or 2) they called/texted whoever they already know and got together and played, ignoring my inquiry to do so. I would put my phone number up to also get called/texted, but I have something against publishing my phone number to the internet.

Let me know!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wtf happened to all of the phone numbers on the first post??? I swear we had more...

And wow....your fault xD I mean what's the worst that could happen? The worst thing that happened to me was this nub who posted above me asked to play me.

And apparently that statement, "To be the best, you have to train with the best" is now a false statement ^_^ good to know that doesn't work though lol thanks MT and Blackfox

MT_

Smash Ace
Lol Von learn2logic please. I want to elaborate on why that's so wrong but I think I'm getting a brain tumor.

MT_

Smash Ace
The quote "To be the best, you have to train with the best" says that everyone that is "the best" has been trained by the best. It says nothing that guarantees that if you're trained by the best, then you'll become the best.

GOOD DAY.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol cool story bro

Apparently mind gaming people is as easy in real life as it is in melee xD

But yeah, I've gotten like 5 smash invitations so far today <_< you should probably learn to put your number up...

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
Are you going to give me $10 for coming over there and ****** you??? If so then I'll be on my merry way.
Yes....well, I was going to say yes and then refuse to give you the money after we were done playing, but I decided that is an ******* thing to do.

I can promise you no money, but you can have a bowl of golden puffs or something.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
What the heck are golden puffs? And that would be an ******* thing to do, but so would me ****** you in your home. Why don't you stop being lazy and come over here lol I honestly don't feel like going anywhere really. Dawn wants to play, so does Jake, my friends are busy so I can't play with them today. I really don't want to drive to the Galleria area and play Jake xD feeling lazy today. And Dawn is too technical for me >_< after playing all the rest of y'all, I don't really feel like getting drillshined even though I'm using Luigi.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Dude, I can pick up any character and win lol

James said that he can play on Thursday...So I need to get the rust off of him

Who else can play when?

Post Numbers and details so you and other players can work things out with one another because right now, I'm like the center of the Smash scene here <_< seriously lol wtf

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was thinking about doing that. I just wasn't sure who all would back me up on it. I tried to make one forever ago lol but Gabe beat me to it and made this one instead lol

So, all in favor of making a new thread where I can keep the OP updated?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
u might wanna talk to hylian or utd zac before u do it or else he will lock your thread

Popertop

Smash Champion
Dude, I can pick up any character and win lol

James said that he can play on Thursday...So I need to get the rust off of him

Who else can play when?

Post Numbers and details so you and other players can work things out with one another because right now, I'm like the center of the Smash scene here <_< seriously lol wtf
lol win with Bowser and I'll believe you

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just PM Hylian/UTDZac and they can give you control of this thread. Pick someone who is active, obviously.

MT_

Smash Ace
Sorry Pawl was busy today. I'm from Clear Lake so I think the drive to Baytown is like ~35-40 minutes, and yes I can drive. I'll see if I can make time later this week.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
He's only here because it's during the Summer, I'm not really sure why he wasn't around when he was going to Clear Lake High School though.

But yeah, I was busy today too lol

Top Bottom