• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Dekar173

Justice Man
Sybawave unfortunately I can't handle it for you, but I made a thread in the Mods section so hopefully someone does it for you :D

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Awesome and someone did ^_^

All right, this is for all the Houston players:

PM/Post your phone numbers (one that you wouldn't mind having random people call you on) and if you have the ability to send and receive text messages. Also post your location in the Houston area (Streets or general areas will do), e-mail/instant messenger name, so I can put them into the Original Post so that we can all contact one another to play. If I find that anyone is using this information to spam one another, prank call, harass each other, I will take down this information and we'll be back to where we started.

So I'm going to post my information there right now and y'all have something like write it like that. Remember you don't have to do this but it'll help each other finding people to play so we can all stop getting ***** by Austin players.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
When are we going to your house though? Be more specific on details if you can.

When we can come over and when we have to leave. How many of us are allowed over there.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I was asleep! I was up since 5 AM...and it was really late, I didn't expect that y'all would still go that's like 2 hours of driving for 3 hours of smashing <_< we profit +1 hours of smash.

Thursday though, James' house.

Can y'all really not read the thread title lol is the thread unclear or something <_<

Seriously lol first Jerm can't find it and now you can't...I can't tell if y'all are messing with me or there is something wrong with the thread

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody live on the north side of Houston? I'd like to play but would prefer not to drive ≥1 hour (unless some big smashfest/tourney is going on). My address is 3218 Parkdale Drive, Kingwood, TX.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol don't post your real address, just the area that you are located since I'm not actually posting addresses. I'm trying to get you to post information that can help others contact you not stalk you lol

Post your phone, e-mail, instant messenger name, or something that we can use to contact you easily if someone wants to smash.

Although with you living way out there, I doubt that anyone would want to go over there xD

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Although with you living way out there, I doubt that anyone would want to go over there xD
Heh you could be right. But I'll give you my info anyway:
Noc (Clay)
281-755-6203 (prefer text)

Don't hesitate to contact me people since Melee is my favorite game but I has very few ppl to play with :/

Sybawave

Smash Ace
All right guys, I added a section for people who are positive that they can play for a two week period. I'll try to keep that section as updated as possible.

I'll post the people's status of the current week that we are in and the following week.

So if anyone wants to be contacted let me know. If anyone wants to have a smashfest or a gathering of a few players some time let me know and I'll post your name in that list.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
He said that his power went out and that it might be a while until he can play tomorrow. I have to get more info out of him first. They're also cleaning the apartment or something when it comes back on. I suppose we could go over there and help him get it done more quickly and then get to smashing rather than just sitting here waiting doing absolutely nothing.

MT_

Smash Ace
I can play probably any day these next two weeks after 2ish.

What time tomorrow at Mouf's? And where is it

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Heh you could be right. But I'll give you my info anyway:
Noc (Clay)
281-755-6203 (prefer text)

Don't hesitate to contact me people since Melee is my favorite game but I has very few ppl to play with :/
Well Noc it seems you are around 25 miles away from me. If you wanna play me sometime let me knowwww.

MT_

Smash Ace
I don't mind driving if it's within 20 minutes away. I'll go farther if there are more people.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
Mouf - 682 556 1241. Texas City. Text me concerning smash, I rarely get on smashboards.

Okay so I'm hoping to have a smashfest tomorrow but there are several issues; our power went out and it's coming back on tomorrow, after it comes back on I have a lot of **** to do but I'd really like to play smash afterwards. So late afternoon most likely, I'd say about 5 or 6, and we can play til whenever. I don't want to have a lot of people over though, Von, Paul, and Jake already said they wanted to come and I'll accept one or two more people. Also, if you've never played smash with me before, I tend to smoke copius amounts of weed so if that bothers you don't come. So whoever's interested text me and I'll let you know how things are looking because I still have to talk to my roommates and stuff too.

Jake13

Smash Lord
you got the green this time james? lol ima be fresh out after tonight ;)

so five or six? hmm if its that late i prolly won't go cause i have school the next day so i'd have to be home fairly early.

however if it were say at 1 or 2 it'd be all day baybay

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
Here's my contact info
I live in Alief (Around Bissonnett and Synott, pretty close to Sugar Land as well)
(832) 528-5929 and text me, unless you feel it's easier to call
I usually work around nights, so let me know ahead of time if there's something going on
My house isn't really available though, my living room tv lags =/

Oh yeah, my aim is: Jcasteyo

Top Bottom