• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hobo 19...don't forget you guys! It's at FunPlex. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think there will be teams if there is enough time/interest. There would have to be at least four teams for it to be considered.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
That's more than enough lol and Idk...I'm actually crazy good now so I think someone is going to want to team with me xD

And I just realized I won't be going anyway =P Well I knew about it before...but I just remembered while I was typing this xD

And I am leaving that top part up there just because it is true.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't know if Xyro is involved with Melee...whatever the case, I would volunteer to run singles and doubles because it would allow me to keep track of Brawl players who entered Melee.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll make sure to announce when Melee is starting. Just make sure you guys bring setups! If Brawl starts around 1, then I want to start Melee around 3 or so.

EvoLoNN

Smash Rookie
Will there be a melee tourney at HOBO 20? I just now found out about melee being at HOBOs (via youtube watching sybawave). I'm really curious on the player turnout for the melee. Anyone know this?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Player turn out for the melee event has been rising....the first time around there were 8 of us....5 of the betters players and 3 random scrubs.

And then at the next one there was like....25 xD

And Idk how many there were at the latest tournament at PZ

But chances are that there will definitely be a lot at this upcoming Hobo....I've been doing extra work and pissing players off from other cities =P they're really going to be pissed when they show though...maybe...I might be able to go still =/ depends all on tomorrow >_<

And why were you watching me on youtube? xD

Top Bottom