• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Did you not see his Fox?

He could only play with like 2 characters technically efficiently. Other than that he just picked up characters and winged them with Smart Playing.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
<_< Which Ken were you all watching lol Zelgadis M2k and like a lot of other people would run circles around his Fox. Chillen too lol he was fast

Jake13

Smash Lord
all chillin did was grab.

he was the drephen of fox.

(he shinespiked a lot too)

ken's fox *****. IE killaOR v Ken FC3 crews. chyeah!

edit: it's rumored that RoyR is going to be playing melee at Jake13's house on wednesday. who knows if this rumor is true or not...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I remember that fight in my head lol He is the reason I am good against Puff with Fox lol

When he missed that rest....lasers.....drill....grab...uthrow....uair lolololol best combo ever ^_^

Hey Jake, come play with Paul Ronnie and me on Wednesday lol we're going to Ronnie's house so it isn't that far away.

Gea

Smash Master
<_< Which Ken were you all watching lol Zelgadis M2k and like a lot of other people would run circles around his Fox. Chillen too lol he was fast
The Ken when he was actually winning. He was one of, if not the most precise fox around when he actually played Fox AT THE TIME. This was like... wow, what, four years ago now? Being flashy != being technical.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL! Come on Jake you're going to keep sucking if you only practice with those mediocre players on your side of town =P

And plus I want to see how much effort it took to **** Inui

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
you mean the uthrow shine shine usmash? i've already been doing that for a long while now lol, but usually i just uthrow shine usmash because it's more efficient

how'd you lose your numbers..i'll text you bro

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
That was the original "name" for it. Read how he describes it.....its WAVEDASHING. Funny how some random kid discovered the 2nd most usefull tech in melee history

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
uthrow usmash just feels too simple so i don't do it..this game can provide so much greater options than that

edit: if you see me do it then it's just cause i currently felt like it for some reason or because it's already been done to me repeatedly that match

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I randomly did it a few times but I didn't think of anything of it lol

More option yeah....Debatable on whether or not they are the better ones. Look at Colbol.....

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
well everyone just has a different play style, i choose not to do it because i don't want to, i'm not saying anyone shouldnt

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
ive only seen him play teams with lambchops, but i gotta go study and crap now soooo later

Jbunk

Smash Rookie
uthrow usmash just feels too simple so i don't do it..this game can provide so much greater options than that
that's your problem bro, consistency is key.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOLOLOL!

Hey so who can play this weekend? Apparently the Brawl people don't want me to play with them even though I said I would.

I guess not playing with sucky people came back to kick me in the *** <_<

So I think we should all go to Jake's house ^_^

Jake13

Smash Lord
im free sunday. sat i got work and fri i got other bitness.

when are yall playing at ronnie's tomorrow? i might be able to make it

Top Bottom