• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
yesterday i get a IM from syba sayin he goin **** me right.

today i send syba a txt askin if he still wanna play? and no answer

y u dodgin me syba? :(

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
*sigh* I'll go. My gf wants to go to a barbeque, but come on...I missed the last HOBO, so I have to make this one.

She'll probably get mad, but I'll just punch her in the ovaries. Nah, I need those for later.

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
*sigh* I'll go. My gf wants to go to a barbeque, but come on...I missed the last HOBO, so I have to make this one.

She'll probably get mad, but I'll just punch her in the ovaries. Nah, I need those for later.
The whip has been cracked lol
i'll be back from austin this weekend, trying to make it there
:joyful::joyful:

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman

hey clue can i get a ride with u? 409 443 9609 hit me up

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
are all these HOBOs held at that playntrade? i haven't been involved with the smash community at all lol someone update me

Gea

Smash Master
No. This one is going to be at Planet Zero, but we also go to Funplex for our other venue. PlayNTrades are not HOBOs.

Jake13

Smash Lord
funplex is next to the old adventure bay, and planet zero is at westheimer and kirkwood

gawd i miss adventure bay :(

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
gawd i miss adventure bay :(
They probably went out of business due to lawsuits. I could have had a case when I was 8, cuz I almost fell out of one of the water slides to my death and ended up losing a tooth. They gave us passes to come back free and my dad didn't really care enough to take it to court.

heytallman

CTALL
I had fun playing Melee yesterday, I need to get way better at that game. I wasn't expecting to do well, but it's just so fun to play. Good seeing Jake and Oscar again, And Clue too, although I'm not sure if he remembered who I was, and we didn't talk at all.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I almost drowned at adventure bay when i was a little kid...the lifeguard saved me and i woke up on a lawn chair though lol.

And funplex is ithin driving distance for me so let me know whenever something is happening there guys

Sybawave

Smash Ace
<_< Yeah so I only watched the middle video and I thought the MM was between y'all switching characters....Why didn't he just give you the dollar lol that was a such a waste of money. You're mean Vik xD taking candy from a baby.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
nah we just played FD for our neutral(which was some lols) and then he counterpicked mute city and i picked pokefloats afterwards

we agreed already to stay one character

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Next one is at Funplex, so there should be room.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i might be able to go to funplex, what's the date?

anyone want to do $1 MM's?

Jake13

Smash Lord
i will, i will!

sorry for the split pot guys, no hype makes me not wanna play grand finals :(

all i wanted to do was beat inui

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It Oct 3 I believe...it should be the first Saturday in October. I'm going to run the tournament mostly with some supervision from Xyro, so you guys should all go. Plus, a good amount of Brawl players will enter, as usual, so there will be competition. :)

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
jake, falco dittos $1 right?

redshadow..dunno you but any character vs any character

Jbunk

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm just letting everybody know, this is Mouf. I forgot my old password so I made a new account. Sooo sorry if I've seemed like I've been avoiding anybody, I've just been very busy lately with school and stuff. I did wanna play today Von, but I had to change the tires and rims on my truck and when I was done I completely forgot lol, you gotta remind me next time. Yeah I wanna start playing melee more again so yeah somebody hit me up and I'll let you know when I'm free. Also, MONEY MATCH MU****A ANYBODY I AIN'T RUSTY YET

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I love it when people pass out free money ^_^

Just tell me when YOU can play and I'll see if I can too lol I'll probably be able to though.

Jbunk

Smash Rookie
alright, how about today? and you wanna do a 3/5 5$ money match?

that goes for anybody else also, whenever i play yall lol. i got kidz to feed

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Back by popular demand! Will melee have a better turnout that Brawl? We shall see:chuckle: Im calling out Master Void/Xzalla/timerbomb/ceasar and the old gamestop crew? Were the F yall at?

((($_$) AirbrushKing Play N Trade Brawl/Melee Tournament ($_$)))

When: 9/12/09

Where: Play N’ Trade 9319 Hwy 6 South Space B Houston Texas, 77083

Venue/Entry Fees: 5$/Venue/5$/Entry

Times: Brawl/Melee/Reg at1:00/Starts at 2:00 so (((BE ON TIME))) 5$ Late Fee Will be enforced!

B.Y.O.C Bring Your Own Controllers/Arcade sticks/usb cables/consoles/full setups

For more info go to--> www.AirbrushKing.net/tournaments

Jake13

Smash Lord
I'll swing by pnt after work (I get off at 2) and if there is an actual turnout this time lol I'll enter.

Tbomb: 1 dolla falco dittos AND yoshi v pichu!

Mouf: mm my falco v your whatever

Also accepting any mms from anyone

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I'll swing by pnt after work (I get off at 2) and if there is an actual turnout this time lol I'll enter.

Tbomb: 1 dolla falco dittos AND yoshi v pichu!

Mouf: mm my falco v your whatever

Also accepting any mms from anyone
Last time a random guy came from nowere and went straight to losers and *****! Hopefully this wont happen again I hope:ohwell:

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i'll probably be able to attend tournies after mid october(after i take the SAT and be done with it forever)

random fact: i got a homecoming date today!

is mouf still in high school?

Top Bottom